Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn and Gardens in General

Muldar even wrote that because of players strategizing to find easier ways to kill the boss they buffed it. Like what even...
That is factually incorrect.

I stated from its initial design the adds were never intended to be reset.
(Even going further as to state we made changes in beta to prevent such an action being possible)

The change was not based upon larger servers ability to down the boss but of observation that the ability to reset the adds was still possible.

Apologies if you misinterpreted my previous posts.
Sorry if I misquoted you, however I am not wrong. The players found a way to sidestep a simple point and shoot DPS race kill, and more mechanics were changed to force this mindset. So I may have misquoted you, but I still got the context right.

This is why the player community is annoyed. We are SICK of DPS race bosses. Strategy is nice, its fun, and its more involved. More importantly it allows for difficulty to be present without requiring 50 people to log on...

Once again, sorry to have misquoted you, but I still got the context right. OTM's position is to keep the boss as a DPS race that requires abnormally large numbers that only exist on one server atm, and when players try and find strategic ways around this OTM's position is to introduce even more mechanics to enforce the DPS race design.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I enjoy the update, the extra challenge is fine but I don't like the need for 40+ toons as of now.
Farming for eight weeks isn’t a big deal.
I think everyone complaining the last few days is trying to tell this. We dont mind having to farm a bit for something thats needed for a new raid. It’s the fact that we need 40+ people with said farmed item. Getting 40+ toons online at the same time is already a challenge. It also baffles me that OTM is oke with making such raid after Gele that obviously favours the dominant/bigger clans. Not everyone playing this game is going to enjoy this new content, which is in my opinion a shame. This isn’t going to change the game, because old bosses will still be farmed, making the differences between big and smaller clans on a server even greater. I think once a clan starts killing BT on a server with competition, that server is doomed to die. Whoever kills first will rule the server until said clan dies out of boredom again.
Why does it have to be a clan kill? Cooperation? Lugh has the players to take down bt, too bad every attempt of coöperation instantly gets shot down :)
Come to me with better conditions and we can talk about it.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I think everyone complaining the last few days is trying to tell this. We dont mind having to farm a bit for something thats needed for a new raid. It’s the fact that we need 40+ people with said farmed item. Getting 40+ toons online at the same time is already a challenge. It also baffles me that OTM is oke with making such raid after Gele that obviously favours the dominant/bigger clans. Not everyone playing this game is going to enjoy this new content, which is in my opinion a shame. This isn’t going to change the game, because old bosses will still be farmed, making the differences between big and smaller clans on a server even greater. I think once a clan starts killing BT on a server with competition, that server is doomed to die. Whoever kills first will rule the server until said clan dies out of boredom again.
Why does it have to be a clan kill? Cooperation? Lugh has the players to take down bt, too bad every attempt of coöperation instantly gets shot down :)
this is goin offtopic bt as for ur comment i ll just say stop being salty if u want cooperation... i outlocked a druid a sreng ph and it was just a ph nd he called me pig fr this.. seriously and thn u expect cooperation.....
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Equal shares isn’t equal enough? A proposal from a few months ago was 50/50 leadership, specifically said everything was open to be discussed, so those terms could even have been changed . A neutral zone for cg is apparently unagreeable as well. Everytime an attempt to seek a middle ground trough a discussion gets instantly shot down with the ‘come with better conditions’ comment.

Then it surprises me that not being able to kill bloodthorn bothers you so much. It takes ‘too many people’, yet Lugh has the numbers to take it down. But due to this immature behaviour neither side can progress.

As for zkii, both sides have done it’s fair share of name calling. It surprises me that you don’t want to cooperate, because you applied to us first before you went to pegasus.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Equal shares isn’t equal enough? A proposal from a few months ago was 50/50 leadership, specifically said everything was open to be discussed, so those terms could even have been changed . A neutral zone for cg is apparently unagreeable as well. Everytime an attempt to seek a middle ground trough a discussion gets instantly shot down with the ‘come with better conditions’ comment.

Then it surprises me that not being able to kill bloodthorn bothers you so much. It takes ‘too many people’, yet Lugh has the numbers to take it down. But due to this immature behaviour neither side can progress.

As for zkii, both sides have done it’s fair share of name calling. It surprises me that you don’t want to cooperate, because you applied to us first before you went to pegasus.
lets get on topic.. game is competitive mmorpg... it should consider the fact that there are server with more than 1 eg clan that were killing everything upto gele with 30-35 toons..And its not just lugh. many other servers have same situation too... game is failing at being competitive... i prefer having intense and fun lock battle rather thsn mindlessly clicking bolt nd fs on boss.. (and we had few on prot and other bosses, we lost few nd won few but all were fun to participate in) but as of now to get gears u have sacrifice what u loved the most that is competition
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Regarding to cooperation. I don't know anything about your server drama or history, but I do know you can't just force a clan to work together who may have been rivals for years, it doesn't work like that. I did see though that 1 clan may be willing to adopt exclanmembers of their rival clan, especially if the rival clan dies off.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Saw that late although a bit of a shame it took 16 pages.

All I can say is your a real piece of work. Otm is doing a fine job. This update is well done and will be improved upon. Give them some slack.
yep that is why 90% of community is complaining nd not satisfied. They always try to get away wid 'we are group of small people' excuse wen we ask abt updates nd bugs bt nvr thought of clan wid small numbers. ironic
Human nature is to whin in case u didnt notice, when u r happy with a thing, u dont bother making a forum post

Mage ftw

Regarding to cooperation. I don't know anything about your server drama or history, but I do know you can't just force a clan to work together who may have been rivals for years, it doesn't work like that. I did see though that 1 clan may be willing to adopt ex clan members of their rival clan, especially if the rival clan dies off.
You are 100% right. Ofcourse you can’t force cooperation, that was never the intent of that post.

To give you a litte background info, that clan is not even 6 months old and consists for the majority of ex-alliance players, who’s excuse for leaving was that the clan wasn’t active enough. So it definitely has not been years and if that was truly the reason then the choice for not working together is unlogical.

The chief does alot of complaining about not being able to clan kill bloodthorn. But to work together with the clan that provided him his dg set seems a bridge too far. I really don’t think someones feedback is legit when they are solely complaining for their own benefit.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Regarding to cooperation. I don't know anything about your server drama or history, but I do know you can't just force a clan to work together who may have been rivals for years, it doesn't work like that. I did see though that 1 clan may be willing to adopt ex clan members of their rival clan, especially if the rival clan dies off.
You are 100% right. Ofcourse you can’t force cooperation, that was never the intent of that post.

To give you a litte background info, that clan is not even 6 months old and consists for the majority of ex-alliance players, who’s excuse for leaving was that the clan wasn’t active enough. So it definitely has not been years and if that was truly the reason then the choice for not working together is unlogical.

The chief does alot of complaining about not being able to clan kill bloodthorn. But to work together with the clan that provided him his dg set seems a bridge too far. I really don’t think someones feedback is legit when they are solely complaining for their own benefit.
only 2 servers have killed it so far.. few more might able to down it in future wid making it a job or wid cooperation.. but what about others servers?! there are 20+ servers.. otm don't want to implement server xfering or server merging.
and Its not lugh chat..
what our chief did or will do on forums is none of ur concern... and many other people are doin the same thing but u never said anything about them... and
u always somehow find a way to make it lugh discussion. so please stop.. Its a game. People are giving feedback. But u on the otherside just want lugh drama
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS