Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn and Gardens in General

Another great feedback thread.

I really like the idea behind the faction systems. There really is a lot of room to implement more in the future. (Even if something is great; it can always be improved. Feedback is never a bad thing.)

There is still a lot of ideas in the works for what comes next. This update has really given us some areas to improve on and focus on for future updates.
I think its a bit unfair to ignore all the complaints that are fair feedback but come to the one post that is patting ur back on CG and calling it great. Perhaps theres more good in the bad, if u just read it and took it into consideration.
I posted in the 16+ page as well, so I don't know what you're talking about. We aren't ignoring the feedback. We read the other threads as well.

Another great feedback thread.

I really like the idea behind the faction systems. There really is a lot of room to implement more in the future. (Even if something is great; it can always be improved. Feedback is never a bad thing.)

There is still a lot of ideas in the works for what comes next. This update has really given us some areas to improve on and focus on for future updates.
I think its a bit unfair to ignore all the complaints that are fair feedback but come to the one post that is patting ur back on CG and calling it great. Perhaps theres more good in the bad, if u just read it and took it into consideration.
I posted in the 16+ page as well, so I don't know what you're talking about. We aren't ignoring the feedback. We read the other threads as well.
Saw that late although a bit of a shame it took 16 pages.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

All I can say is your a real piece of work. Otm is doing a fine job. This update is well done and will be improved upon. Give them some slack.
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

All I can say is your a real piece of work. Otm is doing a fine job. This update is well done and will be improved upon. Give them some slack.
yep that is why 90% of community is complaining nd not satisfied. They always try to get away wid 'we are group of small people' excuse wen we ask abt updates nd bugs bt nvr thought of clan wid small numbers. ironic
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

It’s so well done that the only part of the update people were looking forward to is being continuously buffed so that it isn’t able to be used for 8 weeks after the update, atleast. Lol. The idea was all in all great, move on from raid bosses and give us some upgrades for edl to work for. The execution was a massive disappointment and failure.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Not everyone is satisfied with what's going on in the game as of now, but we are actually getting what we asked for.

The boss was made with the idea in mind that you would FIRST collect all of the new gear in Gardens which will give you a huge advantage when dealing with this new boss instead of jumping into it right away.

Much of the playerbase has become impatient, yes, but that's inherent of this generation anyway. Although it is a mobile game it is still and MMORPG and a grind should always be expected. Most of us did play it for the long run and it sucks to think that some people spend years of their life not actually levelling their characters, but camping bosses because they rushed through the game.

I have a Rogue that just turned 178 today after about 2 years accumulated of casual grinding. These types of games aren't meant to be rushed because once you reach the end then you either make another toon or wait for loot and make another toon anyway. Or quit.

We got want we'd been asking for. More meaningful content, more things to do, and more and better gear. All we need is patience and effort to get it.

So the changes are welcome. The new boss, area, and mechanics are welcome. I'm glad that OTM introduced this type of depth to the game instead of just throwing another boss into the mix. We now have something great to work towards and that makes it pretty exciting.

Kudos to the team, this update was a very good idea.
Sigh... its post like this and players who talk like this that make me just want to hit that block button. Partially why I left arawn... Stop making assumptions about players ages, generations, or their tendencies.
It has nothing to do with any of that.

I agree the game isn't meant to be rushed, but every single action OTM has taken has been meant to rush the game. It seems they want to turn an MMO into a quick cash operation for some reason.

The issue here is that OTM did not listen to player feedback about boss mechanics, they only heard "a small buff would be nice as its a bit boring and easy right now." And boy did they run with that small sentence...
With previous updates when the intention was to farm gear first the boss would not be released until a ways down the road, look at gele and prot for example... by not following previous patterns OTM is signaling that the intention is the boss could be killed now, and this is what players are picking up on.
This is the issue most players have, it isn't that it requires advanced gear we don't all have yet, but rather it is that OTM designed a point and shoot DPS race boss instead of implementing an actual difficulty for the boss. Players are sick of this. Muldar even wrote that because of players strategizing to find easier ways to kill the boss they buffed it. Like what even...

Stop type casting players, all its going to get you is rolled eyes :roll:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Muldar even wrote that because of players strategizing to find easier ways to kill the boss they buffed it. Like what even...
That is factually incorrect.

I stated from its initial design the adds were never intended to be reset.
(Even going further as to state we made changes in beta to prevent such an action being possible)

The change was not based upon larger servers ability to down the boss but of observation that the ability to reset the adds was still possible.

Apologies if you misinterpreted my previous posts.

I agree you know sometimes it's ok to chill and appreciate the good man

yep that is why 90% of community is complaining nd not satisfied. They always try to get away wid 'we are group of small people' excuse wen we ask abt updates nd bugs bt nvr thought of clan wid small numbers. ironic
Lol 90% of players aren't complaining it's been the same 20-40 ppl posting lmao there are way more than 20-40 players in game just like with revival chests the majority of player base enjoyed them and those few people who talked crap ruined it for everyone within a weekend gone like c'mon not everything is about you 10 players who want everything to go your way

Muldar even wrote that because of players strategizing to find easier ways to kill the boss they buffed it. Like what even...
That is factually incorrect.

I stated from its initial design the adds were never intended to be reset.
(Even going further as to state we made changes in beta to prevent such an action being possible)

The change was not based upon larger servers ability to down the boss but of observation that the ability to reset the adds was still possible.

Apologies if you misinterpreted my previous posts.
I still can’t seem to remember where these changes to keep us from resetting the 5* roots happened in beta? I mean the devs literally watched us kill it by resetting them then we were told by taps that it would be easier if we killed BT by killing both adds cause it reduced the damage done to tanks. I was very active during the beta and not once did I see the devs say anything of the sorts.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger