Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warbeast omelette does not regen in combat??????????????????

Hello fellow celtics, i am here today just to ask if this food which provides 650 max hp and 70 regen, which does not state that it is off battle and assumed it was regen in battle. I hope you get back to me and if it is suppose to be in battle please fix it.
from yours truly Catsmith aka ragged nub.

Re: Warbeast omelette does not regen in combat??????????????????

No food regens in combat and you lose during death, both of which would be 10x better and worth using if they were the opposite, otm should make them stay 5 mins no matter what and all add ons are in and out of combat
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Also make foods stay after death too please.
I agree that food effect should continue when in combat, but it should still be removed on death. Food is an alternative to potions, not elixirs.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hello fellow celtics, i am here today just to ask if this food which provides 650 max hp and 70 regen, which does not state that it is off battle and assumed it was regen in battle. I hope you get back to me and if it is suppose to be in battle please fix it.
from yours truly Catsmith aka ragged nub.
No food regains in combat. Kind of useless IMO. It doesn't say anything about not regaining in combat. I wish all food regained in combat. Especially energy regain. This would get beginning players to get into cooking earlier for leveling and other things.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.