Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Regarding BT loot

Did anyone find out what aura will wearing a set of ammy, charm and band (not recast ring) give you?
Or did Dexxa decide not to add that in the first place?
I hope they are still here Dexxa had amazing ideas for it.

Re: Regarding BT loot

The ideas Drexxa had were overly complicated and sloppy. If set aura could be applied only to grouped players, and in some sensible way stacked then sure, it would have been great. But that wasn’t really the case so until a real tidy method for these ideas is found... they arent a good idea.
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

The ideas Drexxa had were overly complicated and sloppy. If set aura could be applied only to grouped players, and in some sensible way stacked then sure, it would have been great. But that wasn’t really the case so until a real tidy method for these ideas is found... they arent a good idea.
But some actually required it to be global and not just for group like the area heal. What’s the point of having lets say 500 area heal for grp when u already have breath for that?
Also having other buffs globally will make raids easier and faster.

But some actually required it to be global and not just for group like the area heal. What’s the point of having lets say 500 area heal for grp when u already have breath for that?
Some ideas listed such as a rogue set adding poison damage to all players within range but not needing to be grouped.

So lets dig into this...

Your clan manages to kill BloodThorn to complete a set, then head to proteus where a rival clan simply stands next to the player giving off the aura to gain the damage buff your clan had worked their ass off to achieve..

First off thats dumb.

Second, a great number of players said on beta forum that they would not use a set that aided their rivals.

So again, nice ideas if they could be limited to grouped players only.

I’d love to see a tidy version implemented in a future update :-)
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Some ideas listed such as a rogue set adding poison damage to all players within range but not needing to be grouped.

So lets dig into this...

Your clan manages to kill BloodThorn to complete a set, then head to proteus where a rival clan simply stands next to the player giving off the aura to gain the damage buff your clan had worked their ass off to achieve..

First off thats dumb.

Second, a great number of players said on beta forum that they would not use a set that aided their rivals.

I mean if u manage to kill BT then most probably u are way stronger than the rival clan. So if that poison aura increases the rival ‘s dmg is also increases yours.... so u SHOULD still be able to lock prot easily.
Future updates? U mean in 2020
Edit: edl boon affects all players regardless of grp but I don’t see anyone complaining about that

I did mention during Beta the possibility of adding Aura or set effects to the jewellery but the decision not to go ahead with it was down to our systems not being able to differentiate between group members and non group members, rather than sloppiness.

Hopefully in the future adding group only buffs to Auras is something that we can add to the game, it's just not possible with this update.
Game Designer at One Thumb Mobile

So lets dig into this...

First off thats dumb.

I mean if u manage to kill BT then most probably u are way stronger than the rival clan. So if that poison aura increases the rival ‘s dmg is also increases yours.... so u SHOULD still be able to lock prot easily.
Future updates? U mean in 2020
Edit: edl boon affects all players regardless of grp but I don’t see anyone complaining about that
Yes but his point is, why should someone that's put in the hard work and effort have to share his own accomplishment
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu