Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Faction weekly weapons

Oh ok thank you, also if @muldar can confirm if any additional jewels and stuff will appear in shop once the level 4 tab is maxed in blue or no cz if no then there's no point of keep farming after reaching level 4 , thanks in advance
- CONCORDIIA - DONN -
Caercyn ivory, Mage 232
Aka bowjob, ranger 228
Roguey balboa, rogue 190
Shift happens, druid 164
Hans0l0, rogue 154

Oh ok thank you, also if @muldar can confirm if any additional jewels and stuff will appear in shop once the level 4 tab is maxed in blue or no cz if no then there's no point of keep farming after reaching level 4 , thanks in advance
Just 4 shops rings necks and ammys in each getting better with each tier, mainhand old lux weps from weekly but can someone from otm confirm if offhands drop from weekly too, I think I recall esq confirming a while ago
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Just 4 shops rings necks and ammys in each getting better with each tier, mainhand old lux weps from weekly but can someone from otm confirm if offhands drop from weekly too, I think I recall esq confirming a while ago
If the weekly quest doesn’t give oh it should! They were good and my edl oh feels so weak!

You need tier 3 in one of the two factions and its to kill a boss, the quest gives a consumable containing gold, arrows, charms, some bad ring, upgrade for edl offhand and a wep, few always drop some are rarer
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

You need tier 3 in one of the two factions and its to kill a boss, the quest gives a consumable containing gold, arrows, charms, some bad ring, upgrade for edl offhand and a wep, few always drop some are rarer
Fashion charm and weapon isn’t guaranteed btw. Rings,gold and everything else is

Danu picked up a bow today.

I can confirm that the embossed sword of resistance is the best dps sword ingame. Tested on my sword build warrior :-)

I can also tell you that it is 2/3 of the length of necro sword and edl sword and this massively frustrates me! I get short swords.. i do.. but this large dagger is not a sword!

Also it is named “embossed sword of *resistance*”...

Resistance as in.. it helps you resist? Because it doesnt.

Name implies a tank weapon. Stats are clearly dps. Visually its a dagger..

Expecting a wand named “wand of frost” with heat damage...
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

As far as I know, Arawn has all the embossed weps except the sword. I’ve seen dagger, bow, totem, and wand.
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger