Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What comes after?

Clan wars...
Like clan wars in Taichi Panda 3, or
school wars in Ran Online, or
emperium wars in ragnarok online, or
guild wars in RF Online.

BTW... I like the new update... 2 factions like Taichi Panda 3. Albularyo also like the new update because he also play Taichi Panda 3.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

We still have to resolve the last of the post-update bugs (or celebrate, we've been so busy) but have had some team discussions as to the future, beyond the Corrupted Gardens.

A lot of ideas being thrown around regarding systems, loot and visuals so it would be great to hear the communities suggestions!

What would you like to see added?
Only events I think, nothing more. This is the main reason why I love Celtic Heroes, it's lore. And these past events were full of lore. Quests, stories, item descriptions. Don't know why the leadership decided to stop creating full events and don't know it's possible to bring them back or not, but I think, at least I hope they would be greatly appreciated since these events made this game so unique. Kept the game fresh and filled it with lore. I understand it's a complex thing, new fashion, new mounts, instruments, jewellery even some new bosses, lot of work, and in the meantime the game also needs to be improved in a permanent way (like the just released CG), maybe the team has no capacity for it now. But it would be fantastic to create 2 main event/year (Yule/Beltane) and 2 mini event (Ostara/Samhain). I remember, the recent Yule was fantastic. Every player enjoyed the snow, the fashion, even collecting the not-so-pretty Jester hats. It brought a little freshness to the game.

We still have to resolve the last of the post-update bugs (or celebrate, we've been so busy) but have had some team discussions as to the future, beyond the Corrupted Gardens.

A lot of ideas being thrown around regarding systems, loot and visuals so it would be great to hear the communities suggestions!

Only events I think, nothing more. This is the main reason why I love Celtic Heroes, it's lore. And these past events were full of lore. Quests, stories, item descriptions. Don't know why the leadership decided to stop creating full events and don't know it's possible to bring them back or not, but I think, at least I hope they would be greatly appreciated since these events made this game so unique. Kept the game fresh and filled it with lore. I understand it's a complex thing, new fashion, new mounts, instruments, jewellery even some new bosses, lot of work, and in the meantime the game also needs to be improved in a permanent way (like the just released CG), maybe the team has no capacity for it now. But it would be fantastic to create 2 main event/year (Yule/Beltane) and 2 mini event (Ostara/Samhain). I remember, the recent Yule was fantastic. Every player enjoyed the snow, the fashion, even collecting the not-so-pretty Jester hats. It brought a little freshness to the game.

Events are boring. Not everyone can participate. Just add CLAN WARS like in Ran Online where everyone can participate, from lvl 1 to max lvl. Clan wars in ran online is amazing and im enjoying it. Im only lvl 20 in ran online but its enjoyable. You dont have to be a high lvl player to enjoy clan wars.
Create an update where everyone can participate not an update that only high lvl can enjoy.

Events are boring. Not everyone can participate. Just add CLAN WARS like in Ran Online where everyone can participate, from lvl 1 to max lvl. Clan wars in ran online is amazing and im enjoying it. Im only lvl 20 in ran online but its enjoyable. You dont have to be a high lvl player to enjoy clan wars.
Create an update where everyone can participate not an update that only high lvl can enjoy.
Already too much war in this game in my opinion.

yup
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Too much war???
Where... when... what...
You mean Boss war... killing boss... fighting for drops...
Only high lvl will enjoy that boss war.

If you dont understand..
Im suggesting a clan wars where everyone can participate from lvl 1 to lvl max.
So new players will still enjoy the game.
New players cant join boss war.

1) you don't get bullied by clans, it's called competition lol
2) Although you praise your efforts of how impressive your clan is, look at the numbers. Clearly people don't share your opinion as your clan isn't large and it annoys me when you tell people how to run their own clans. You like to point fingers all the time and tbh i'm bored of it
Yes u do ... it not competition see 5 lvls 200 at falgren..... its fuking new server and depending our power we have pritty badass clan.... that ofc i am proud of because they did bully us and people have addmited me that they tryed to take bosses from us so we would have unhappy players so they could recruit us.... plz bro is that comoetition?

And u asked what to do. I replayed have funn.... i didnt tell u how to lead it xD i just toled u what to do in game try to have family and friends xD or qiit game like most of u do
Farming a lower level boss isn't bullying. Just because you guys lose locks it doesn't means we bully lol. When talking to you I thought I was talking to a brick wall due to your ignorance. Btw just a reminder on the facts. If your clan was as fun and wow as you make it out to be, why isn't it number 1?
And our clan is #1 by statistic but we dont have players that play with 10 toons in same time.... all our people are original 1 man per toon .... so please

And i have ScreenShot of one of generals admiting they tryed to block and buy our players so stop protecting assholes unlees u are one of them as well

And its bs to cover it with grinding lvl bosses.... with 5 lvl 200 just so other clan cant take... stop bs bro plz
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

Yes u do ... it not competition see 5 lvls 200 at falgren..... its fuking new server and depending our power we have pritty badass clan.... that ofc i am proud of because they did bully us and people have addmited me that they tryed to take bosses from us so we would have unhappy players so they could recruit us.... plz bro is that comoetition?

And u asked what to do. I replayed have funn.... i didnt tell u how to lead it xD i just toled u what to do in game try to have family and friends xD or qiit game like most of u do
Farming a lower level boss isn't bullying. Just because you guys lose locks it doesn't means we bully lol. When talking to you I thought I was talking to a brick wall due to your ignorance. Btw just a reminder on the facts. If your clan was as fun and wow as you make it out to be, why isn't it number 1?
And our clan is #1 by statistic but we dont have players that play with 10 toons in same time.... all our people are original 1 man per toon .... so please

And i have ScreenShot of one of generals admiting they tryed to block and buy our players so stop protecting assholes unlees u are one of them as well

And its bs to cover it with grinding lvl bosses.... with 5 lvl 200 just so other clan cant take... stop bs bro plz
The statistics don't show your number 1, the rankings do. The fact you can't even kill hrung disproves those rankings. We don't have to give you bosses like frozen if we don't want. It's a competitive MMORPG and all you and your poorly run clan do is cry because you don't get handouts. Maybe if you guys did more but castle camp you could kill a boss.
Hi

Could you be a little more specific about “clan wars”? Are you thinking of something like weekly competitions, with small prizes being given to the winners? i.e. kill 1* mobs your level. Then at the end of the week, the clan that has the most kills (per player, averaged, so big clans dont automatically win) gets a prize?

Everyone who is throwing ideas out, just saying they should add XYZ or change ABC doesn’t help at all. Give them some actual ideas to work with, otherwise if they do change/implement it, you may not like how it ends up. Also keep in mind that these ideas would have to work with the current game design....

Anyways, one idea that a clanmate and I were throwing around the other day was a dungeon-style adventure. A weekly event with a new location (probably designed somewhat like the tower, with rooms and corridors). It would only allow a max of a party of 5, one of each class (lets get some more druids and mages playing the game!). There could be several different levels of dungeons, so anyone from level 100-220 can enjoy it. The dungeons would include mobs (current mobs) suited to the levels, with a mini boss at the end (obviously easy enough for a small group to kill). I originally thought something along the lines of if anyone dies once, they stay dead, with a chance that their team can finish it up. That would help ensure that everyone plays it safe and careful (not zerging like has become the norm). Heck, even set the dead character in a new mode, “undead”, where they cant attack any mobs, take any aggro, or use any skills. Then maybe spring of life could bring them back? (Good chance for OTM to revisit that skill). It would even be nice if the entire area was a no items zone....no elixirs or restos. Force everyone to play it safe, and to rely on the specific class roles. To help with this, reset all stat/skill points on entrance and exit to the zone. That way people can go crazy with trying new builds for the dungeons, such as spring of life up above.

I really like that the new bosses in the gardens are supposed to be fought with specific strategies, to be defeated by a single group, if OTM would be able to do something similar in these dungeons, then it could turn out really fun.
Last edited by Eragon123 on Sun May 13, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I’d love to see more content in the way of action (where you get a decision on what u want to do) instead of a set path that everyone needs to do.
I only want more faction stuff coz I’m maxed out already and I loved doing it.
World Danu
Clan Ascension (We Are 170 req) APPLY AThttp://www.ascension.pw
Enterage 226 Ranger
Magic Mike 215 Mage
Enters Magic 171 Druid in progress
Kalii 141 Warrior better tank then rich :P