Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What comes after?

We still have to resolve the last of the post-update bugs (or celebrate, we've been so busy) but have had some team discussions as to the future, beyond the Corrupted Gardens.

A lot of ideas being thrown around regarding systems, loot and visuals so it would be great to hear the communities suggestions!

What would you like to see added?
People don't understand what pvp could do.
When entering the arena we should wipe our raid gear, gain new gear through daily challenges and challenges. Factions should be formed outside of our regular clans (of course some clans would do both) and a new dimension to the game would be added. Kill x amount of people for a title, gear possibilities and even a currency for PVP only would attract a lot of new players AND satisfy many that play right now.
Yes exactly this, pvp and pve should be seperate instances. I'm about to make an ideas based of how I interpret what I read so my apologies if I my ideas aren't what you had in mind @Corrupt.

Being able to enter pvp and have a completely different load out of stat points, skill points, and gear would be amazing. Allow us more ways to progress in a different enviroment that is PvP and don't make it a grind fest like you do with all the PvE updates. It should be fun and tournament based. Lvl should not affect pvp imo, and should instead just be a show of your PvE progress. All in all PvP needs a massive overall and major attention, a good rpg has a balance of PvE and PvP. Obviously this is all a matter of opinion and would love to see others thoughts on what I said, in a respectful manner of course.

Also skills need to be worked on and balancing of dps and support skills needs to be looked at, every class should be able to be effective support and dps in their own way.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Anyway, players above 180 should be happy, as you guys have something new in this update. What about those players who is under level 180? Is there anything new to them that they could enjoy?
New content for lower levels would be nice.
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

Anyway, players above 180 should be happy, as you guys have something new in this update. What about those players who is under level 180? Is there anything new to them that they could enjoy?
New content for lower levels would be nice.
Then when they become high levels they say "New content for high levels"
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

We still have to resolve the last of the post-update bugs (or celebrate, we've been so busy) but have had some team discussions as to the future, beyond the Corrupted Gardens.

A lot of ideas being thrown around regarding systems, loot and visuals so it would be great to hear the communities suggestions!

Server clan balance please. Fix so there can be multiple clans doing the end game bosses. I am too tire of this one clan domination system

Pvp[/quote

Thats why i made this clan... insted of items and loot to make your motivateing people why not try insted have funn with people u play with?..... we have been in frozen for 7 months and noone gave a **** that we been bullied by 2 clans. We laughed when got outlocked have dumb conversation on bosses. Went on boss 60 lvl sw with zilion high lvl to support one low lvl and shet like that . Play hide and seek . Have damn funn its game..... dont seek for loot many clannies will quit.
1) you don't get bullied by clans, it's called competition lol
2) Although you praise your efforts of how impressive your clan is, look at the numbers. Clearly people don't share your opinion as your clan isn't large and it annoys me when you tell people how to run their own clans. You like to point fingers all the time and tbh i'm bored of it
Yes u do ... it not competition see 5 lvls 200 at falgren..... its fuking new server and depending our power we have pritty badass clan.... that ofc i am proud of because they did bully us and people have addmited me that they tryed to take bosses from us so we would have unhappy players so they could recruit us.... plz bro is that comoetition?

And u asked what to do. I replayed have funn.... i didnt tell u how to lead it xD i just toled u what to do in game try to have family and friends xD or qiit game like most of u do
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

Pvp[/quote

Thats why i made this clan... insted of items and loot to make your motivateing people why not try insted have funn with people u play with?..... we have been in frozen for 7 months and noone gave a **** that we been bullied by 2 clans. We laughed when got outlocked have dumb conversation on bosses. Went on boss 60 lvl sw with zilion high lvl to support one low lvl and shet like that . Play hide and seek . Have damn funn its game..... dont seek for loot many clannies will quit.
1) you don't get bullied by clans, it's called competition lol
2) Although you praise your efforts of how impressive your clan is, look at the numbers. Clearly people don't share your opinion as your clan isn't large and it annoys me when you tell people how to run their own clans. You like to point fingers all the time and tbh i'm bored of it
Yes u do ... it not competition see 5 lvls 200 at falgren..... its fuking new server and depending our power we have pritty badass clan.... that ofc i am proud of because they did bully us and people have addmited me that they tryed to take bosses from us so we would have unhappy players so they could recruit us.... plz bro is that comoetition?

And u asked what to do. I replayed have funn.... i didnt tell u how to lead it xD i just toled u what to do in game try to have family and friends xD or qiit game like most of u do
Farming a lower level boss isn't bullying. Just because you guys lose locks it doesn't means we bully lol. When talking to you I thought I was talking to a brick wall due to your ignorance. Btw just a reminder on the facts. If your clan was as fun and wow as you make it out to be, why isn't it number 1?
Hi

Server transfers. Not every Celtic Heroes player is satisfied with their server so there should be an alternative besides using a middle man, transfering etc...we should be able to mail non tradeable items to anyone on any other server.

Well I would suggest adding a new class or two, but they would need to fix the old classes first, and I would love a premium battlemount, kinda like dragon pet, but it never dies! It’s so annoying going to the castle again and again, since whistles aren’t in chests.

Now that they introduced bt, killing mord/necro/hrung is going to be like killing aggy, just for fun, that means people will generally only log for 2 raids and prot instead of 5, so there is a clear lack of things to do.

I feel like otm could do more with factions, just takes a bit of creativity. The pvp idea is amazing would love it.