Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I will sure leave game if they make server transfer....

O.o

You a lil dumb, you’re telling me a bunch of people are going to go over to another server 20+ People and try to control two servers at once? Most clans don’t even have that many active players to split across two servers. Do you know how hard it is to control two servers at once? Lmao.

Thats double the camps double the bosses that you would need to attend. You think everyone has 4 end game toons to spare? You think they don’t need those toons on their main server? Lmaoooo They wouldn’t be able to kill gelebron anymore and deffinitely not bloodthorn. This move would cripple them. You couldn’t force anyone to do that. This isn’t World of Warcraft where its crawling with hundreds of players to spare. They would loose both servers if they did that. Doing xfers might actually get rid of dom clans. Most people join the dom clan because they have no choice to. Its a horrible enviroment and full of a bunch of rude people because in order to be dom you have to let almost anyone in who applies. Those people would gladly move out of the dom clan to escape it.

Yeah proper restrictions would be in place. Can’t move boss gear. Thats all it really takes. The times you can xfer is also a proper restriction. Make it a year. I’m tempted to say you can’t bring quest armour either. If thats what it takes then sure! Can’t move your armour either. Just lux gear. If someone REALLY wants to escape their server this would be worth it for them.

O.o

You a lil dumb, you’re telling me a bunch of people are going to go over to another server 20+ People and try to control two servers at once? Most clans don’t even have that many active players to split across two servers. Do you know how hard it is to control two servers at once? Lmao.

Thats double the camps double the bosses that you would need to attend. You think everyone has 4 end game toons to spare? You think they don’t need those toons on their main server? Lmaoooo They wouldn’t be able to kill gelebron anymore and deffinitely not bloodthorn. This move would cripple them. You couldn’t force anyone to do that. This isn’t World of Warcraft where its crawling with hundreds of players to spare. They would loose both servers if they did that. Doing xfers might actually get rid of dom clans. Most people join the dom clan because they have no choice to. Its a horrible enviroment and full of a bunch of rude people because in order to be dom you have to let almost anyone in who applies. Those people would gladly move out of the dom clan to escape it.

Yeah proper restrictions would be in place. Can’t move boss gear. Thats all it really takes. The times you can xfer is also a proper restriction. Make it a year. I’m tempted to say you can’t bring quest armour either. If thats what it takes then sure! Can’t move your armour either. Just lux gear. If someone REALLY wants to escape their server this would be worth it for them.
You got pint there.... but do u need eg characters to engoi game ? Mostly dont.... we have sone players joining and maining nuada over theyr endggame gear even after update so thats what i am seeking for so who wount care for loot he wount care leaving his efford coz its virtual anyway... sooner or later 90% of us wount sell it and will be lost forever..... get a grip and have fun in game without items.
So at my viewe i see just a problem with transfer.... unless our server is old like 3+ years othervise its bs
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

Between Zkiii's gibberish and Chuck's gibberish I've had a hard time following anything said on this thread :lol:
+1 :lol:
+1
Any discussion over world transfers really is just gibberish, idea doesn’t work for CH. maybe that’s the point they are trying to make and their gibberish is just an extended metaphor :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

O.o

I think theres a bigger issue. Like you said, most people join the dom clan just to get gear, we know this. And we know clans may xfer to kill other bosses, thats not my concern. This would bring the possibility of a super clan forming, either mobile or immobile. I dont have to list all the negatives involved in that, i think you guys get the picture...
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Between Zkiii's gibberish and Chuck's gibberish I've had a hard time following anything said on this thread :lol:
+1 :lol:
+1
Any discussion over world transfers really is just gibberish, idea doesn’t work for CH. maybe that’s the point they are trying to make and their gibberish is just an extended metaphor :lol:
i m just stating my opinion...
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Or English isn’t their first language... I guarantee you would make mistakes if you tried to speak another language. People over the internet who use that as a argument point are just sad.
+1
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu