Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

stinging storm

Do you use it? I had it leveled up a bit for a while, but since then I used a book of rebirth and took all the points away from it and into nature's touch/lightening strike (which thus far, I have found to be more useful). I did this at the advice of someone else.

So, I am a solo player. And I am having a LOT of trouble killing bosses on my own. My attacks seem to do nothing and I am wondering if stinging storm would do more damage than lightening strike/strangling vines? Idk. I am at a loss lol I don't want to join a clan but it seems I can't get anywhere if I don't.
Aryaniah
Druid
Level 74
Crom
No Clan

Re: stinging storm

I found stinging swarm to not be worth the energy cost, especially for players who mostly play on their own (for raids it is fantastic).

My preferred solo build is:
- Nature's Touch
- Shield of Bark
- Bless
- Lightning Strike
- Strangling Vines
- Storm Touch
- Abundance or Howling Winds or Breath (if skill points allow)

This allows me to solo most everything I want to!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

If I ever find the manuscript pages then I will have storm touch... Unfortunately I am having quite a lot of trouble with that lol. On the quest it says that they are found on the higher level druids, imps, etc in stonevale, but I haven't found a single one despite killing plenty of higher level mobs. Is there specific mobs that they spawn on?
Aryaniah
Druid
Level 74
Crom
No Clan

I've maxed out strike and nature's touch... so now I think howling wind or strangling vines next..
Swarm is nice if you can support the energy cost, to boost your damage I also reccomend maxing vines and strike but try get a hold on rings to increase it further
Yeah so I am a huge idiot lol I bought a ring on auction for 22k gold that I thought increases my lightening strike skill by 20.. but it actually just increases my damage by 20........ yeah ok that seems useless lol
Aryaniah
Druid
Level 74
Crom
No Clan

embrace is my favorite as a solo druid. cast your bark bless and embrace, vines swarm ls. renew embrace before it times out. nt at lvl 1 can't be interrupted btw. need time to heal? cast santuary, even at low lvl it gives you a chance to cast a heal or rebark. consider using a shield as you offhand, doubles your armor in most cases, get one with vit and regen . borrow one from a friend to try it out. you may be pleasantly surprised.