Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server Restart - 15 Minutes - Bug Fixes

Hey Heroes,

After 2 days of solid testing, theorizing and bug fixing with our Programming Team we believe we have resolutions for both the UI closing bug and the lag spikes!
(The UI closing is an expected fix, we will only be certain after tests in a live environment)

Servers will be down in 15 minutes at 5 PM BST as we deploy a new server build.

Many thanks for your patience during this time and to the Programming Team who have had to put up with me ;)

Re: Server Restart - 15 Minutes - Bug Fixes

pLeAsE gIvE uS fReE pLaTiNuM tO mAkE iT uP fOr tHe WaStEd ReSoUrCeS.

/s
In past I would normally agree with you, but those were times when problems lasted a week or more and were a lot worse than occasional freezing and menu crashes. OTM did a great job speedily fixing these bugs, don't really see a need for player compensation. Any one should know by now that day after an update is the laggiest day and should know there is a risk to losing plat from trying higher bosses.
I guess 3 combos could be cool, but I don't see a need for compensation this time around.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Server Restart - 15 Minutes - Bug Fixes

Hey Heroes,

After 2 days of solid testing, theorizing and bug fixing with our Programming Team we believe we have resolutions for both the UI closing bug and the lag spikes!
(The UI closing is an expected fix, we will only be certain after tests in a live environment)

Servers will be down in 15 minutes at 5 PM BST as we deploy a new server build.

Many thanks for your patience during this time and to the Programming Team who have had to put up with me ;)
Seems to have helped but some players reporting same lag, others worse, but for others (myself included) its running better.
The menu glitch is fixed but lag and framerate issues a problem, but no more mass freezing when someone dies.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at