Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Post Corrupted Gardens Update Thread

Hey Heroes,

Quick update in regards to bug fixes post Corrupted Gardens launch.

Team and myself are heading home after a late night of bug testing and whiteboard writing.

Client delays. We've narrowed down the reproduction steps and have a few ideas as to why the delays are being observed. We are not going to push any rushed fixes this late in the night to ensure no further issues. Hope to have further information tomorrow.

UI closing. Cause has been identified, further changes may require a client update, I'll update when we have confirmation.

We will continue work in the morning after we have had an all hands meeting.
I'll update the community as of any updates as they become available.

Apologies for the issues, thank you for your continued patience.

Re: Post Corrupted Gardens Update Thread

Thanks for putting in the late hours and even bigger thanks for not rushing in a fix before you leave the office. Can't wait for these minor pesky bugs to be squashed so we can really take in this new zone :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Can't wait till this extreme lag and freezing is gone.. have gotten plenty to log for bt two nights in a row and we can't kill due to lag.. please fix it we wanna get a real attempt in very badly I'm sure i speak for all servers in that regard.

Can't wait till this extreme lag and freezing is gone.. have gotten plenty to log for bt two nights in a row and we can't kill due to lag.. please fix it we wanna get a real attempt in very badly I'm sure i speak for all servers in that regard.
what are you talking of xD

my screen for 40sec...

Update 10/05:

Hey Heroes, latest update in regards to Corrupted Gardens bug fixes.

We've been able to reproduce the lag spikes consistently in our tests this morning and are currently reviewing the code and systems handling the issue.
Still very early stages in testing, it has yet to be determined if it is a client or server fix but we have come further in terms of identifying the problem.

No plans for a server restart at this time, I'll keep this thread updated.

Yes Diesel.
Same for our server.

I have noticed on Donn windows closing, major lag or freezing screens. Keyboard not showing up.
Can not sell or check new vendors in guardens and some other areas.
I have faith yall will fix it as you have in the past!!!!

The lag must have something to do with the Corrupted Drakes. Look at them they have real sneaky eyes.

Really, remove them from the game. Everyone is used to reacting immediately to a yellow name that pops up on the move. You take a closer look and remark to yourself 'oh it's only a Corrupted Drake, not a legacy boss'. That takes away 0.3 sec of your attention. Pass by 100k drakes and that's 30k sec of your life lost to drakes. So many darn drakes we don't need them around.