Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is there a lvl req for weekly faction quest

Basically what title says. I’m level 3 faction but I don’t have access to the quest.
Currently s level 196 war on gwyd.
Did you complete the quest line?
Im a lvl 215 druid with edl wep and still somehow managed to get my first echo although I don’t have first tier offhand yet lol.
My friend was 214 rogue also got and completed the quest. Im guessing 210+ or 200+

Basically what title says. I’m level 3 faction but I don’t have access to the quest.
Did you complete the quest line?
Im a lvl 215 druid with edl wep and still somehow managed to get my first echo although I don’t have first tier offhand yet lol.
My friend was 214 rogue also got and completed the quest. Im guessing 210+ or 200+
Ya, I completed entire gardens quest line, all the way through getting the key and killing all the blackstones.
Only thing left I can think of is its a level requirement, but the npc doesn't say anything about it which leads me to think there is a possibility its bugged for me.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Hey guys,
Need to be level 200 or more to pick up weekly quest ("Bonefall" for Liches, "Time for a Lich Hunt" for Reavers).
By design. They'll will always drop from weekly Treasure Troves.
My guess is bugs. I'm 228 and don't get the quest,,,
Looking at your character's quest log you have yet to complete the faction quest line. Get reputation to level 3 to gain access to the weekly quest.
Member of OTM's QA Team
`(●●)´R3333337