Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Restart - 30 Minutes (2 PM) - Bug Fixes

Might I suggest actual play testing? I can't see how those pop-up errors, for instance, would have been missed had one dev played for 5 minutes...
Had it appeared during our internal testing or beta testing (with players) we would have resolved the issue prior to launch.

Rest assured, now it has been observed in the live environment we are working on a fix.

Might I suggest actual play testing? I can't see how those pop-up errors, for instance, would have been missed had one dev played for 5 minutes...
Had it appeared during our internal testing or beta testing (with players) we would have resolved the issue prior to launch.

Rest assured, now it has been observed in the live environment we are working on a fix.
I tested in few area and I had 100% reproduce in carrow, castle, shalemont, otherworld.
Menu closing is happening everytime someone ley from one ley in same area to another. If someone come from different area is fine, menu closes when someone fast travel in same area..
I couldnt test in corrupted garden because atm all server in there...

Understood.

It wasn't there in Beta, for sure.

So someone made some code change(s) post-beta that created this bug and it wasn't tested thereafter.

Understood.

So someone made some code change(s) post-beta that created this bug and it wasn't tested thereafter.
There aren't enough of them to stress test changes, if there are 10 people online it probably doesn't happen. It's a small studio, try to have some patience.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

-MAJOR LAG in any area where toons are grouped..this causes u to have to close out of game completely..costing us plat due to being dismounted and losing time on lix.
-Some bounties are bugged and cannot be completed or skipped.
-Some fashion descriptions are empty and cant read anything including color, just lists slot, ie. 'top'
-UI windows close constantly, very annoying.

Take your time, I understand just how frustrating it is to think you have something coded correctly then to find that its all messed up. Everything can't be perfect right away :P. Thanks for the hard work!
Crom
Mage
Salinor- lvl 220
Seed

In Murky Vaults the freeze lag was really bad. Took me 14 times opening clan roster to get screen shot of attendance. Trade screen worked fine. On my way to work, will test more for you later.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Understood.

There aren't enough of them to stress test changes, if there are 10 people online it probably doesn't happen. It's a small studio, try to have some patience.
This was regarding the pop-ups closing on their own.

It doesn't involve stress testing. Just testing. Heck, even a DE unit test should catch it if they're not careless.