Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server Nuada dead?

Is Nuada dead or still killing mord/necro on spawn as we used to do when everyone was playing? Seems like a stupid move by otm to permanent ban me and all others.

We were finally doing prot and necro on spawn when Otm decided to ban us all. Feelsbadman. Hopefully they decide to unban us.
FREE ZERO FREE ZERO FREE ZERO FREE ZERO FREE ZERO

Re: Server Nuada dead?

Is Nuada dead or still killing mord/necro on spawn as we used to do when everyone was playing? Seems like a stupid move by otm to permanent ban me and all others.

We were finally doing prot and necro on spawn when Otm decided to ban us all. Feelsbadman. Hopefully they decide to unban us.
Mord rarely goes down
Hi

Well if u and the other top players were involved in any duplicating or any other bannable offense then no, its not a stupid move to ban you and I doubt you’d get your account back (in that case)

Well if u and the other top players were involved in any duplicating or any other bannable offense then no, its not a stupid move to ban you and I doubt you’d get your account back (in that case)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

If otm perma banned you and won’t undo it then it probably was for a good reason. What I’m sure most of you are doing is realizing you fked up and then plead non guilty, and then bash otm because things didn’t go your way. If some of you were truly not at fault (we as the community will never know, only thpse who were involved and otm know) then shame on otm for making a mistake.

But as far as I know, otm doesn’t really ban people by mistake, and when they do they usually unban after a simple appeals process like what happened to me a few years back.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Oh you were the one who zap around lirs reach on your stupid broom and ks sewercrawlers engaged by newbies and poor honest folks in the early days right? The 4kin showoff in castle who said you had no need of gold at that time, as if everything on you is legit right? Good riddance. Who cares if parasites of a server were able to down whichever boss lol.

Eh not to defend anyone but OTM has banned a lot of ppl who bought dupped items without even knowing they were duped, it’s not a science what they are doing at all. Hopefully a fix comes with gardens, sick of seeing good innocent players banned because they bought a duped item or were gifted one...
However for everyone player that gets banned because a duped item gets traded to them there is the person who actually duped the item who deserves to never get their account back, not just for duping the item but for starting this whole mess. Like seriously shame on any of you, don’t even bother to try and justify it, all you have done is fk up the game...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Eh not to defend anyone but OTM has banned a lot of ppl who bought dupped items without even knowing they were duped, it’s not a science what they are doing at all. Hopefully a fix comes with gardens, sick of seeing good innocent players banned because they bought a duped item or were gifted one...
However for everyone player that gets banned because a duped item gets traded to them there is the person who actually duped the item who deserves to never get their account back, not just for duping the item but for starting this whole mess. Like seriously shame on any of you, don’t even bother to try and justify it, all you have done is fk up the game...
^^

Oh you were the one who zap around lirs reach on your stupid broom and ks sewercrawlers engaged by newbies and poor honest folks in the early days right? The 4kin showoff in castle who said you had no need of gold at that time, as if everything on you is legit right? Good riddance. Who cares if parasites of a server were able to down whichever boss lol.
who tf are you? lmao, didnt even have a broom

How about selling in game items for real life currency? Is that banable? Even if its only an attempt to sell said items for real money, should that result in a permanent ban?

Just asking
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues