Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Death of the small businessman

I wouldn't consider mord mid game. I'd consider aggy and comrak legacy to be midlevel bosses
Mord drops top of the line best in game endgame items however its a mid game level boss ._. does that make it mid game...Who knows :p but it does show a major disconnect from a design perspective. (Although It is great to see this issue being resolved in gardens through the new raid loot)
I meant midgame level simply because aggy is lvl 150 not necessarily because of the gear it drops. Although, aggy does drop ward tons end game druids use.
At it's current state I'd consider hrung to be midgame as well.
And I said current state as there are more than a handful of people asking for hrung helms to keep auras
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

"Also, we do not make use of instances, which is rare for today's MMO games. This gives the game a more real-world feel. The fact that every boss is a world boss gives Celtic Heroes a level of competition which is markedly different from alternative MMOs. Players not only have to compete against the mobs, but they also have to compete against rival players and clans in order to defeat a boss."

Isn't that what Hasinki promised? A level of competition which is markedly different? Oh no it didn't happen lol. It's either no competition, with the server gravitating towards a dominant clan, or you get a twisted form of competition called griefing. Nothing that genius envisioned.

"Also, we do not make use of instances, which is rare for today's MMO games. This gives the game a more real-world feel. The fact that every boss is a world boss gives Celtic Heroes a level of competition which is markedly different from alternative MMOs. Players not only have to compete against the mobs, but they also have to compete against rival players and clans in order to defeat a boss."

Isn't that what Hasinki promised? A level of competition which is markedly different? Oh no it didn't happen lol. It's either no competition, with the server gravitating towards a dominant clan, or you get a twisted form of competition called griefing. Nothing that genius envisioned.
I wouldn't play this game if it were any different from that perspective.

You have the option to start over on a new world if you don't like the players on the current world, which I know can be rough and costly. But so is war. Players also have the option to play a different game that better suits their style.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

+1
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I agree. I don’t understand the thrill or excitement of a one clan server. And I come from one basically. There aren’t any options for an eg and even midgame level player aside from one on Ros. And let’s face it, those are the levels where bossing really becomes exciting and fun. But you can’t do that without a clan, just like you can’t reap the rewards from it without one. You can’t progress without one. Which is fine. Big bosses should take big groups. And I don’t have a problem with big clans who have been successful and got to where they are. It takes work and effort. It doesn’t just happen overnight.

The problem I have with this one clan server crap is that, at least on ros, whenever smaller clans pop up, people are quick to try and kill them before they have a chance to grow and flourish. It’s pretty disgusting imo. People actually go out of their way to try and make them fail, or to make it even harder for a small clan than it already is so that they just give up and either quit or join.

Small clans need to just be left alone and given a fair shot to succeed or fail on their own without bigger clans with leaders who are afraid of comp and losing possible drops actively trying to destroy them. I get people fear competition. Ros has an angry past and a bad experience with server comp, but the server is so dry and boring without the rush of a lock battle and the race to a boss against the opposing clan who needs those drops just as badly as you do and is willing to fight you tooth and nail for them. It’s basically one big dkp competition between clan members at this point.

If I could xfer my toons elsewhere, I would. I love a majority of the people in this clan, but I’m running out of ways to have fun in game and I don’t like the approach to possible competition, because I actually want to see smaller clans grow and give us a run for our money. It’s always argued that comp isn’t always nice and fun. And we all know it’s not. No one likes to lose lol and there will always be sore losers and trolls and people who talk crap. There are most definitely bad things about comp. No one can disagree with that. But this game is built for competition, and isn’t very fun without it.
Beautiful..

Well said Ridd. I'm surprised anyone from Rose would agree with me. Killing any hint of new small clan growth is a point I've argued quite a bit but it goes right over the head of fore chief. The oppression of myth...is far and beyond much less the that of forever. Diversity is the spice of life, let the wildflowers grow.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221