Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New player! ;p

Welcome to Arawn GiveBuckyHisPlums!

DS is a nice caln to get settled in, lots of friendly clean members and good leaders. If you are looking for another clan I can only suggest Colours. Strong roots within Arawn and lots of friendly people too, daily bossing as well as some fun alongside.

You can always try a clan and see which one fits to you the most! Both are awesome
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Welcome to Arawn :) Hope you like it here. I would recommend you chat with some people from different clans and see which would fit you best. If you would like to hear more about DragonSouls, mail me in game or pm me here. For Colours, mail Shadae or Joewin.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Welcome to the world of Celtic Heroes and Arawn! I wish you the best during your stay. I also recommend DS as they are quite friendly fun loving people but be careful letting them help you pick alt names or you might end up with permanent nickname... (looking at you pix). Like Liv already said I would pm her if you have questions, she's patient and willing to answer. (I asked her alot when I came back...)
Gwydion: level 48+ Rogue- BarefootSage (semi-active)
Arawn: level 77+ Druid: BarefootSage(inactive)
level 20+ Warrior: FlipFlopSage(inactive)
Water hurts when you face plant at 40+ mph

Welcome to Arawn! DragonSouls is a great clan to get you good. I personally know lots of the players and they are kind and will help you. They are also the 2nd best clan on Arawn. Resurgence is the best but that clan is just a bunch of snobs... Hope you like Arawn!
Golden slashes - 115 Rogue - Arawn
Broken Arrows - 89 Ranger - Arawn
Blasin fire - 60 Mage - Arawn

Hey Golden slashes,
Don't join Colours! Trust ME ;)
Why would that be? I think the Colours has integrated very well and looking at their combined achievements with Unit they have turned the Server around multiple times. Say what you want but achievement wise that clan has been top tier in Arawn.
Welcome to Arawn! DragonSouls is a great clan to get you good. I personally know lots of the players and they are kind and will help you. They are also the 2nd best clan on Arawn. Resurgence is the best but that clan is just a bunch of snobs... Hope you like Arawn!
It really depends what you call "best". Can multiple clans kill Gelebron? No. Can multiple clans kill 210 6*? Yes. Each Clan has its own Roots and Rules. Colours is small sure >50 but thats fine, we can down most of the Bosses in the Server. Gear goes relatively fast and we have dedicated farmers that are in for the whole clan. We dont play for individual achievements but as a team. We are not focused on having the best dps or whatever but make the characters we have at the time and place work for certain bosses. This adds variety to our gameplay and usually rewards us very well. We love what we do and do it together. Strong bonds within the clan and we are able to trust and depend on eachother, if this sounds something that you would enjoy give us a whisper or mail. Many of us are easily approachable and are always looking for some great personalities.
The fun doesnt stop here, we also communicate outside of the game and share fun pictures of cats as well as provide our players with information on how we can down bosses better, cleaner and easier. To be honest, the researching and gear varieties for each boss never changes, lots to experiment.

@golden slashes, if you had any negative experiences with Colours its best to contact me or any other Colours members. Next time, its best to contact us in game directly so we can handle your problem asap.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Welcome to the game! And Arawn too, I recently started playing this server so I'll see you around lol
(Bucky most definitely deserves his plums ;) )
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa