Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Herro, Fire mage or Ice mage for bosses (must read)

No chart per say .-. And I’m reading this thread at 12:16am so a bit too tired to make one rn :P
But the gyst of it is this:

185/195 EDL - Fire
205/210 EDL - ice
Legacy (excluding: gara, 210 smolach (ostra 2016 one)) - Fire
210 smolach - ice

It balances out somewhat in the end, so pick what you want. If your clan needs edl lockers for 205 and 210 EDL’s go ice, if you need legacy lockers go fire, but otherwise just go with the play style that you enjoy. I have a firemage guide on the forums with some detailed gear and play style walk through a, give it a read to get an idea of what you may be walking into.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

You said you are looking for which can better help your clan. What clan are you in, how high of bosses are you killing, and how far are you looking to level. These all need to be answered before we can gauge your situation and which bosses are in your range based on resistance.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Osan isn’t equal, ice mage should always get the kill on it
That’s just simple misinformation lmao I ran resistance tests using both a fire and ice mage and both were resisted equally 48% resistance? Was a while ago.

That’s like people saying fire the least resisted on heliants lol...no it’s equal

Edit: gara is also equal however it takes divine damage so it gives advantage to rangers and rogues, not an easy mage kill
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

That’s just simple misinformation lmao I ran resistance tests using both a fire and ice mage and both were resisted equally 48% resistance? Was a while ago.

That’s like people saying fire the least resisted on heliants lol...no it’s equal

Edit: gara is also equal however it takes divine damage so it gives advantage to rangers and rogues, not an easy mage kill
If it’s equal resist fire mage would get every kill but that never happened during the event.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

If it’s equal resist fire mage would get every kill but that never happened during the event.
During osan events our fire and ice mages were pretty equally getting kills, probably just your servers firemages aren’t as good as the ice ones
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid