Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Stuck On DOWNLOADING FILES Screen

Hi, whenever I open the app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ it immediately goes to this DOWNLOADING FILES screen amd it never downloads anything. (It remains stuck at 0%) I've Cleared Cache and performed Force Stop to no avail. I've considered Clearing Data and/or Uninstalling & Reinstalling the app, but I'm afraid of losing my characters. (One of them is well over Level 100, like around Level 145.)

I'm including a screenshot and would like some advice on how to resolve the issue. I've put a lot of time, energy, and money into this game, and have been playing on & off for about 2 years now. Thank you for any help you can provide to me.

Re: Stuck On DOWNLOADING FILES Screen

Hi, whenever I open the app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ it immediately goes to this DOWNLOADING FILES screen amd it never downloads anything. (It remains stuck at 0%) I've Cleared Cache and performed Force Stop to no avail. I've considered Clearing Data and/or Uninstalling & Reinstalling the app, but I'm afraid of losing my characters. (One of them is well over Level 100, like around Level 145.)

I'm including a screenshot and would like some advice on how to resolve the issue. I've put a lot of time, energy, and money into this game, and have been playing on & off for about 2 years now. Thank you for any help you can provide to me.
Characters are saved server side not client side so don't worry :)

First thing to do is take a note of your login details, preform a wipe of both cache and data (while the app is closed) then re launch the app.

You may be stuck on the patch screen for a few minutes as the client communicates with our server before seeing the login screen.

Enter your details and you should be good to go! If this does not resolve the issue let me know and I can assist you further.