Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Number of hours played

According to OTM Support, I have played 14971 hours of CH since 2011. Anyone has higher hours clocked?
You're in the top 15 :D

Do remember to take breaks!
The game has come a long way since I started playing 7 years ago in terms of graphics and contents. For a mobile game to sustain for 7 years and still going strong is quite an achievement for OTM. I have played many games across all gaming platforms in my life and this game has taken up the most of my gaming time. Keep it up OTM! Looking forward to better contents to come including the Corruoted Gardens.

According to OTM Support, I have played 14971 hours of CH since 2011. Anyone has higher hours clocked?
You're in the top 15 :D

Do remember to take breaks!
The game has come a long way since I started playing 7 years ago in terms of graphics and contents. For a mobile game to sustain for 7 years and still going strong is quite an achievement for OTM. I have played many games across all gaming platforms in my life and this game has taken up the most of my gaming time. Keep it up OTM! Looking forward to better contents to come including the Corruoted Gardens.
Def came a long way. Wish I had my first first account made in August . But can't remember enough info to get him back. Sad times. Atleast I still got this forum account lol. Only downside to ch is the long time between content. They took away events yet content didn't come any quicker. Actually feels slower and gardens didn't even address everything like otm said. I've already preached all the things they didn't do like.. skill revamps, things to do aside from looking at how cool gardens look, I mean tower looked cool too until I stared at it for 2 years lol.

Anyways, ch has been my goto for 7 years too and as much as I can complain . It's a good game and I still continue to spend money. (Made a warrior 5 days ago and he's 175 now . Hero combos ftw

14k hours! HOLY MOLY! You're def. near the top!

Average play time is around 4.5k hours. Would y'all be interested in an infographic? If so, what fun stats could we use?
U know what would be cool?
A high amount of gold player record

A highest amount of chickens record ( dont ask why )

A highest amount of words typed ( lol )

Its just a nice crazy competition / but a reasonable one is the gold one the othet two are just silly fun once
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

14k hours! HOLY MOLY! You're def. near the top!

Average play time is around 4.5k hours. Would y'all be interested in an infographic? If so, what fun stats could we use?
I always wanted to know the official number of kills for mordy, Necro and gele per server (not clan kills, but server stats).

Requested my hours played btw...waiting for the reply :?
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Jesus you've camped for over 1k hours that's brilliant