Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Legendary fishing fashion

I hit 200 in fishing, and finally was able to try the legendary fishing fashion. I got the black fashion, although I am missing the feet and the hands since I bought a complete set of turquoise fashion, my mistake thinking drop rates of gold nodens would stay the same as it was in the beginning of the expansion. I am a bit underwhelmed though, as this fashion seems a bit old for a new fashion especially the amount of time it took to reach 200. Its just like the scintillating highland fashion, I had thought it would be something to do with....water, dripping effect or something similar. At least the cooking fashion is different, although the fishing fashion looks more like a dim perfected food or blond waving fur than anything to do with fishing. Well I will at least finish this fashion set. Just a preview for those you want to get the fashion when they hit 200. The other color is white, maybe white would look better with this effect. Or just get the scintillating highland fashion if you don’t want to level fishing as it’s the same thing.

And a question for the moderators........when the winter scenes are removed, does this mean that the ling will also be removed? And if the ling are removed, will the drop rates of gold nodens go back to what they were before the ling were put in place? Just curious since I haven’t seen anyone else ask this question.

Re: Legendary fishing fashion

Congrats on the awesome achievement!! I know that must have taken a huge amount of time and a ridiculous amount of fish, so good work. :) Does your giant bear have a name?
Haha yeah I call him Thief, for the times I used the catch skill and it said catch succeeded and I wasn’t paying attention to my concentration and lose the fish.......he must have hundreds of fish and rings and sunken boxes. The richest bear in the game I believe. Lmao.

looks so ugly imho

Yeah, I’m pretty sure they added the scintillating effect as an after thought, as you can see the generic description doesn’t even mention it. I had a pair of scintillating highland boots to see the difference. It’s the same. As opposed to the cooking fashion which gives a new effect and a description about the fashion. It’s easier to get to the level of grandmaster in cooking but harder to get the coins. While fishing is harder to get the level and easier to get the coins. Maybe they will upgrade it in corrupted gardens, but I doubt it since I am the only one who will have this fashion for the next few months if not longer since you can’t lix to 200. The hand of noden rod and three quest fish had a vast explanation in the description I was hoping the fashion would be similar to the fish description at least. Now that it looks like an after thought I suppose I’m lucky that it is even scintillating. Lmao

I had thought that the fashion would be one of these three descriptions as these are the quest fish for the hand of noden rod and are legendary fish like the fashion.(although the fashion should say scintillating and not legendary)
Wishful thinking I know, at least I got something from it. Haha like I said I was underwhelmed. I also thought the rod would be like one of these as well.