Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Leveling from 217-220

Im sick and tired of wasting soo many alts and rebs from switching builds lol

I have a warrior ( tank ) i tried to go dps to lvl it a little bit with borrowed items but i got soo bored of lvling especially with having to help and switch back to tanking wll the time i didnt have time for it. Then i was told to stay as tank and lvl from 217-220 through quests, BUT WHAT QUESTS?!? i cant even do bounties with tank build LOL. And i am NOT buying str gear just to do bounties... any alternatives???

Same thing with my druid currently support lvl 215....
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Re: Leveling from 217-220

Demand whoever's making you stay tank to help with bounties otherwise self motivation and not get bored of lvling when you have that chance
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Go dps, push hard, get ur 3lvls in prot room asap. Then reb to tank forever
U r creating a pb where there s none lol
This is probably the easiest solution, unless you tend to level for only half an hour a day or so. Just tell your clan that you want to get to 220 to better help the clan, so you are switching to dps for a couple days to get there. Then just level as hard as possible, and problem solved.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Go dps, push hard, get ur 3lvls in prot room asap. Then reb to tank forever
U r creating a pb where there s none lol
This is probably the easiest solution, unless you tend to level for only half an hour a day or so. Just tell your clan that you want to get to 220 to better help the clan, so you are switching to dps for a couple days to get there. Then just level as hard as possible, and problem solved.
I am in Lega’s clan and that wouldn’t be an issue. We would never *make* anyone stay a certain build and are rarely short on tanks and when I was doing my warrior’s final few levels to 220 I stayed dps and it wasn’t a problem at all. I think his issue is more having to get dps gear to level up (as with Druid) when the final outcome will be as a tank (so effectively gearing the toon twice). As a clan we help each other out though and I’m sure it isn’t an issue to borrow dps gear again for a few days. Fill your boots Lega, get that 220 :)[*]
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

The quests people are referring to are the ones that reset daily, killing the 3 5* bosses in Arcane. This is used on Gwydion basically daily... hence why we have the first ever 236 toon.
Also in addition to the Arcane Dailies, you can do the 3 5* bosses in Forbidden Halls.
P.S. you can keep the tank builds, no problem, as long as you have some dps in the group with you to kill the 5* which arent hard to kill at all.
Best of Luck leveling to 220 and beyond :)
FallenStriker (Level 226) Rogue
Minatory (Level 222) Ranger
Voyager (Level 180+) Druid
Server: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Erm, go dps and lvl? Tell your clan to shove it if they try to force you to be a tank, it’s your toon and you decide what to do with it. Don’t struggle for your last 3 lvls because your clan wants you to be a tank.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Erm, go dps and lvl? Tell your clan to shove it if they try to force you to be a tank, it’s your toon and you decide what to do with it. Don’t struggle for your last 3 lvls because your clan wants you to be a tank.
No lol my clan doesnt care what i do haha they r cool

I just wanted 220 for my self but i felt like when i lvled everytime i logged on i found it very boring and wanted to go to tank alrdy and i just started logging less so it was wondering if there is a way for me to tank and lvl but ig there isnt so i alrdy started pushing. 220 :) thx al for commments
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger