Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server choice

Pretty sure that sounds like Gwydion ;)

Seriously though, if you do decide to come have a look at our lovely server then give me a shout and I will help you get started!
I once had a character on gwyd. Seemed decent but no help for early game toons
What do you exactly mean by this?

If you were waiting for things to be handed to you then you are mistaken.

It's always tough for early game players on every server because they have not built a reputation yet, the bigger question is on mid game and end game level clans and socialization.
Wattzon of Sulis

Herne has 1 dominant clan at the moment as our rival clan died and we took in a lot of them. There are several other clans but they struggle with dl now, so not that much competiton. It is fun though since our clan (Let's call it LazyDrunks) is a very fun clan with a fair leaderschip.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Pretty sure that sounds like Gwydion ;)

Seriously though, if you do decide to come have a look at our lovely server then give me a shout and I will help you get started!
I once had a character on gwyd. Seemed decent but no help for early game toons
What do you exactly mean by this?

If you were waiting for things to be handed to you then you are mistaken.

It's always tough for early game players on every server because they have not built a reputation yet, the bigger question is on mid game and end game level clans and socialization.
No it's not like that on every server. I got a ton of help on fingal from people I never even met befire. People worrying about low level gear like discs, stolen items, meteoric really need to stop being selfish. Everyone knows the real game starts at frozen and dragonlord.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.