Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What’s new?

Looks like everything’s changed but the same. Anything exciting going on?
Other than CG rolling out soon, nothing much.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Forums is not a good place to ask that question. If anyone gave an honest opinion, someone else would argue against that. Arawn is not a place where everyone is on the same page, except perhaps for serverwide boredom of the current event.

If you want to know what is happening on Arawn, jump in and see for yourself.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Forums is not a good place to ask that question. If anyone gave an honest opinion, someone else would argue against that. Arawn is not a place where everyone is on the same page, except perhaps for serverwide boredom of the current event.

If you want to know what is happening on Arawn, jump in and see for yourself.
Totally agree. However, it’s important that we stand still and look at Arawn during our adventures.

I don’t think that there are many people out there from the old days. I refer to 2011-2012. Those were the glorious times of Arawn, this was a beautiful time and a time I enjoyed the most personally. Arawn was happy, friendly and powerful. This changed the last 2-3 years and has left Arawn to be a sad and scary Server. Sad because we can’t look into the future without bringing up the past and scary because every step along your way, you will be assessed.

This is very noticeable when looking at the social aspect, remembering the past we all got along and clan tags wouldn’t matter. We’d all enjoy the game together but now the clans of our Server practically put walls up and limits each member. Clan tag starts to matter and basically doomed our Server. People from clan ‘x’ were treated as a second-class citizens and players from clan ‘y’ were not to be interacted with as if they were non-existent.

Looking at Forum posts and Beta players reacting on Arawn, the picture is clear. Arawn is a Server that doesn’t matter anymore and is made fun off. Our Server is also not anymore as recommended as it was before. Arawn has an image problem as well as too many internal problems to list but I’m happy that I’m trying my best to connect long-lost friends together.

If anyone thinks that this is offensive, please look at our Server. I’m not insulting the Server but clearly stating things that are neglected by us players.

On-Going Drama

Some people are selling EG gear for RL currency, I’m sure OTM has already been contacted. For the rest, Arawn has seen an increase of xfers to other Servers. Might this be the cause of the image problem Arawn has? I guess we will never find out because people are afraid to talk and give THEIR opinions.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

I Disagree, everyone has been nice to me and when people are not you just leave them alone or block them. Arawn is still extremely friendly. Nobody has judged me and if they have i haven't heard about it:)
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)