Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cooking nagda's

Hello, can anyone tell me how the chances for the nagda's work for the cooking daily rewards. Do you have a chance to get every tier nagda as soon as you hit level 30 and it's just really rare or do you need to have that type of fash equipable in order to receive? Anyone know? Ty

Re: Cooking nagda's

You mean Dagda :P I’m not good with percentage but I can tell you that it seems to be random and every level seems to have the same chance and it mostly comes down to luck same as a chest item. My toon had the worst luck at Silvers. Another clannie same level as me roughly has the worst luck at Gold. Anyway, I ended up buying the majority of mine because the chances of getting a dagda was like once per week for me, twice if I was lucky, then I had to hope for the correct color I needed. Thanks to the AH, I got full purple though :D
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Re: Cooking nagda's

I don’t collect the cookie coins, what I do is get my daily master cooking cache, and trade it for a fishing daily cache. A friend and I do the trade each day and it ups our chances of her getting a cookie coin and me a fish coin. She is at grandmaster fishing so I get to open two a day. I’ve only gotten one gold noden out of months of opening them though. She has gotten a few and got her glowing cookie hat I think.