Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hat quest hats value

I have a couple hundred quest items for the current hat quest, and I am wondering if it may be more worth it, if I ultimately sell them, to blow them all on trying for a shiny red hat or on the next tier hat (purple?)?

I'm inclined to think that the shiny red hat would be more valuable.

I know these hats are too trendy, but I know the shiny ones tend to retain value.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Re: Hat quest hats value

I have a couple hundred quest items for the current hat quest, and I am wondering if it may be more worth it, if I ultimately sell them, to blow them all on trying for a shiny red hat or on the next tier hat (purple?)?

I'm inclined to think that the shiny red hat would be more valuable.

I know these hats are too trendy, but I know the shiny ones tend to retain value.
Yeah the hats aren't exactly "cool" so just that would reduce the price of any color, just like the nature masks, Its been a few years and I ended up getting a black mask for 20k, but if you were wearing a set of particle fash along side even an ugly mask/ hat that glows it'd probably catch some people's attention a few years later
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

current hat looks pathetic. effects are barely noticed. seen people selling white one for 50k in ah. the only quest hat I find pretty is trappers hat from 2016.
Mmm agree, Trapper's was great.

Coven and Huntsmaster were great too
Dude trappers were gross af ewwwww

They’re abolutley worthless on belenus, unless you’ve seen them sell for much on your server just go for whichever one you like. Highly doubt price will ever go up except for the better looking snowy ones maybe
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

current hat looks pathetic. effects are barely noticed. seen people selling white one for 50k in ah. the only quest hat I find pretty is trappers hat from 2016.
Mmm agree, Trapper's was great.

Coven and Huntsmaster were great too
Dude trappers were gross af ewwwww
Not everyone has the same taste
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Some folks will just try to collect shiny everything of a color (like me). So as long as it's no extra gold and just grabbing a couple quest drops Everytime I hit the mount revive, I'm going to try for it.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140