Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Help decide a clan dispute

Pineapple on pizza is utterly disgusting. It's a horrendous plague taking many people by storm! What you enjoy on your pizza is what you think and if you like pineapple, then that's ok. But FRUIT and PIZZA DON'T mix for me and many people.
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Sweefish wrote:Should pineapple be a topping for pizza? We’ve been arguing for a while in clan chat.

Scientifically chemists, chefs, and biologists concluded overhelemly that the chemical properties associated with taste and pineapple+pizza do not go together and that humans should not find pineapple on pizza appetizing or “tasty.” If you do ur DNA prob mutated :P

I’ll add some articles to prove this in a bit
Gwydion - Relentless
BobsYourUncle 130 Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior

Crom - Seed
Bobthemage 1+ Mage

Come see me on Youtube
Read my Fire Mage Guide :D

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

THEONLYDICE wrote:Pineapple on pizza is utterly disgusting. It's a horrendous plague taking many people by storm! What you enjoy on your pizza is what you think and if you like pineapple, then that's ok. But FRUIT and PIZZA DON'T mix for me and many people.

Tomato is a fruit ._. js hehe
World: Crom Clan: Seed Profession: Ice mage

Krummy9552~220+ Rogue
Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~190 Ranger
Krummy~190 Druid
Krumzor~170 Warrior

¨He who cannot put his thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of dispute¨ ~Friedrich Nietzsche

krummy9552 wrote:
THEONLYDICE wrote:Pineapple on pizza is utterly disgusting. It's a horrendous plague taking many people by storm! What you enjoy on your pizza is what you think and if you like pineapple, then that's ok. But FRUIT and PIZZA DON'T mix for me and many people.

Tomato is a fruit ._. js hehe

World - Gwydion
Clan - Relentless "best clan in all celtic heroes "
Players -
Sweefish - lvl 220+ Druid
Ethain - lvl 220+ Ranger
Sweerogue - lvl 220+ Rogue (Clan Guardian)
Dominate - lvl 170+ Mage

bob the mage wrote:
Sweefish wrote:Should pineapple be a topping for pizza? We’ve been arguing for a while in clan chat.

Scientifically chemists, chefs, and biologists concluded overhelemly that the chemical properties associated with taste and pineapple+pizza do not go together and that humans should not find pineapple on pizza appetizing or “tasty.” If you do ur DNA prob mutated :P

I’ll add some articles to prove this in a bit

And I thought you were a good egg -.-
Eurydice - 223 mage - Insurgence - Gwydion ♥
Truffles - 215 druid - Gwydion
Pizzazz - 193 mage - Epona