Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New to fingal

But to say that I may not belong in fingal is a stretch figuring you don't even know me.
Well just like you don't have any real first hand knowledge of my clan but you're making judgements anyway. I'm sure you've heard from so and so that heard from so and so that... You know, the gossip train.

All we can go on is the way you worded your post.

Anyway, I do hope you find a clan that fits your needs and you enjoy Fingal. I have even though it's had its moments of craziness and drama. There are some really good people that play on this server.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

No offense but you have like a thousand people in your clan, some of which don't follow any of your rules, and you are telling me I prob wouldn't fit in.
Yes. I'm telling you that you wouldn't fit in. But thanks for your observation of my clan.
Did I ask for your opinion? No I did not. I asked for help. So take your troll behind and go to general discussion or off topic where you belong
Thanks
LOL. Aren't you a big ray of sunshine and happiness.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I'm not sure which clans would be a good fit for you. Whykicamoocow runs on a points and attendance system. So the more active you are, the faster you get gear.

That being said, your indication you don't want to wait weeks and your comment about deserving leaves me to believe you're probably not a good fit for Whykicamoocow.
No offense but you have like a thousand people in your clan, some of which don't follow any of your rules, and you are telling me I prob wouldn't fit in.
Sorry old man zyz but

I'll give him credit. It was a good dis
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

The expendables is the other dominant clan I'm speaking from a position as a recruit I run times daily bust my ass and I am rewarded for it when I ask but I chose to get stuff on my own more often than I chose to accept any help but we are pretty good on helping one another out that comment about deserving did sound very selfish though not to be rude I can't say whether you are a good fit or not we don't run frozen or below except the occasional person helping with those times which is usually me lmao and we don't allow the sale of armor drops which I'm not sure if you would be ok with... but the waiting weeks or months is my final issue its fingal this honestly may not be the proper server for you because the comp here is cut throat lol and it is at almost every boss so waiting weeks or months is almost mandatory in fingal
I think you view my words in a manner that was unintended. First off I'm going to say this. I always help people out when I can unless I'm busy leveling and even then I've stopped lixing numerous times to help on a boss. Always given drops to a gen, bank, or chief. But to say that I may not belong in fingal is a stretch figuring you don't even know me. Also I've spent real money on this server so at this point I'm not going to just up and leave. The reason I came to fingal is for competition. None of the other servers I have been on even have very good competition for my level. I posted here for help, which clearly I'm not going to get posting in forums as both responses I've gotten were neither welcoming nor warranted opinions.
Well if ur here to stay us over at expends are trying to get one another to be more active again so if u want I can get u an inv but if u want bosses guaranteed right now u probably wanna try cows tbh also what class are u playing right now and what's name I'm usually yourmeds but I'm currently playing on my ranger iustum
No no. Y'all can have him. He seems absolutely pleasant.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I think you view my words in a manner that was unintended. First off I'm going to say this. I always help people out when I can unless I'm busy leveling and even then I've stopped lixing numerous times to help on a boss. Always given drops to a gen, bank, or chief. But to say that I may not belong in fingal is a stretch figuring you don't even know me. Also I've spent real money on this server so at this point I'm not going to just up and leave. The reason I came to fingal is for competition. None of the other servers I have been on even have very good competition for my level. I posted here for help, which clearly I'm not going to get posting in forums as both responses I've gotten were neither welcoming nor warranted opinions.
Well if ur here to stay us over at expends are trying to get one another to be more active again so if u want I can get u an inv but if u want bosses guaranteed right now u probably wanna try cows tbh also what class are u playing right now and what's name I'm usually yourmeds but I'm currently playing on my ranger iustum
He reminds me of a slightly more rude version of me hehe

Like to add to this one me brought down bt so two mes is like dear lord

Eh I'm not that rude just zyz is trying to turn this into something it's not and I have no problem telling someone my opinion when I never asked for theirs
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Eh I'm not that rude just zyz is trying to turn this into something it's not and I have no problem telling someone my opinion when I never asked for theirs
Lol same man maybe we would get along well baha

Hey all I said I didn't think you'd be a good fit for my clan. And then you made a smart remark about how my clan runs and got insulting through the rest of this thread.

Anyway this is turning into bickering so I'll leave it be. I'd suggest expends, blackfyre, or peace keepers. One of them I'm sure can accommodate what you're looking for on Fingal.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Hey all I said I didn't think you'd be a good fit for my clan. And then you made a smart remark about how my clan runs and got insulting through the rest of this thread.

Anyway this is turning into bickering so I'll leave it be. I'd suggest expends, blackfyre, or peace keepers. One of them I'm sure can accommodate what you're looking for on Fingal.
Good idea, let's be grown ups haha even if we don't agree
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.