Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Next weeks / months?

Shall we wait for
-2x plat
- event?
-Gardens?

Can you tell us anything about expected timelines?
Double Plat won't be till summer time. Hopefully gardens isn't released until all the drops are redesigned.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Shall we wait for
-2x plat
- event?
-Gardens?

Double Plat won't be till summer time. Hopefully gardens isn't released until all the drops are redesigned.
What I'm really waiting on is info on if there are new chests since they aren't in plat shop in beta

Shall we wait for
-2x plat
- event?
-Gardens?

Double Plat is only announced 3 days prior to the event! Keep checking our social media or announcements sub forum as any info will be posted there first.

Myself and Taps Aff have some mini events planned we hope to announce soon! I'm also working on a sale or two ;)

Gardens Open Beta will be coming down today! We are currently reviewing the feedback received but we hope to release in the next few weeks (dependent on the level of work to be done)

Shall we wait for
-2x plat
- event?
-Gardens?

Double Plat is only announced 3 days prior to the event! Keep checking our social media or announcements sub forum as any info will be posted there first.

Myself and Taps Aff have some mini events planned we hope to announce soon! I'm also working on a sale or two ;)

Gardens Open Beta will be coming down today! We are currently reviewing the feedback received but we hope to release in the next few weeks (dependent on the level of work to be done)
Mulder I will rage so hard if u guys release a double plat right after I buy these chests today :lol: