Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello all

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself,

Some of you have probably already seen me around, or bought some combo elixers from me ;), I am new to crom but a returning player from back in 2013 when I originally quit the game. My first world ever was arwen, it was great but when my clan I was in, Serenity, died off I sort of started falling out of the game due to other clans taking over with greed. I was a level 160ish mage and 150ish ranger at the time.

Needless to say, game has an addiction quality to it cause here I am again 5 years later playing daily. Currently level 100 ranger.

I do have to say I love crom and the community so far, have had a few interactions with members of seed and seedlings and they are all very pleasent, which I expected to a degree, did play with a lady named nukegirl back in 2012 that raved about seed.

If you see me around don't be afraid to say hi, im quiet in game but just focused on trying to catch up to everyone and get to 180 asap.

Re: Hello all

Wow you were in Serenity? We have a few ex-Serenity members in Crom (nuke, savv, sharee, raven) that may remember you.

Hope to see you around! Shoot me a mail in game if you ever need anything.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Welcome!

Who were you on Arawn? Whats your name here? Biggest question... WHYYY havent you mailed me yet?!?!
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Wow you were in Serenity? We have a few ex-Serenity members in Crom (nuke, savv, sharee, raven) that may remember you.

Hope to see you around! Shoot me a mail in game if you ever need anything.
Sharee wasnt Serenity and she wasnt known as sharee lol

Sandlander was though. And Oyrae.
General of Seed - Crom
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Welcome!

Who were you on Arawn? Whats your name here? Biggest question... WHYYY havent you mailed me yet?!?!
Now you are a name I remember! You probably don't remember me too well, lot of people in Serenity called me Red, but my characters included Dent (mage, and no, not Dented lol) and Omicron (a ranger) my original character was Redaki (soldier). Think the biggest thing that I would be remembered by was when serenity died off I tried to keep it alive till that scammer joined and then I shut it all down.

Of course I remember! Far out!

Find me. You're joining seed. Once you prove you're you lol
General of Seed - Crom
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+