Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DamageMage

I also posted a mage dps calculator lol it will give you an exact amount of dps added (300 ability is basically Negligible)

It is posted somewhere or if you want, pm me and I’ll send you a link

Edit: it shows individual skill base damage, total damage, and dps. Aswell as total skill damage and dps (works off your maximum potential not what you will be hitting in game but is used as a guide to compare gear combinations)
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

I also posted a mage dps calculator lol it will give you an exact amount of dps added (300 ability is basically Negligible)

Edit: it shows individual skill base damage, total damage, and dps. Aswell as total skill damage and dps (works off your maximum potential not what you will be hitting in game but is used as a guide to compare gear combinations)
I can't pm so please pm me it

I can't pm so please pm me it

Overall (and this is super generalized and basically null and void at EG and higher levels) 1 focus = 10 firemagic.

I have some actually graphs that display the differences between focus and fire magic on skills, I needa find them tho so give me a moment :P
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at