Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highland warriors

When will beta forums be live?

With Google not being known for their speed in propagating the client around the world would it be possible to do that now in advance of servers being live? That way Android users could get stuck in to testing straight away.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Emails will be sent when we have confirmation the build has passed review (Today or tomorrow).

It is still currently sitting in the queue but Apple have a very fast turn over for beta clients.
can i assume characters have been copied?
iOS migration is still running.
How about Android? Do we need to wait for emails as well?
You will receive an email from myself when the build has been uploaded / made live on Google Play.

Dependent on review time for the Apple build we may push Android live today.

With Google not being known for their speed in propagating the client around the world would it be possible to do that now in advance of servers being live? That way Android users could get stuck in to testing straight away.
Later today, still making some final changes.

Emails will be sent when we have confirmation the build has passed review (Today or tomorrow).

It is still currently sitting in the queue but Apple have a very fast turn over for beta clients.
All my mates already got a mail from otm about the beta being launched soon but I still haven't gotten one, does that mean i missed beta or r u still sending out mails? (scared I will miss it lol)
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor

All my mates already got a mail from otm about the beta being launched soon but I still haven't gotten one, does that mean i missed beta or r u still sending out mails? (scared I will miss it lol)
May still be in the send queue or in your junk folder.

Sent to a @hotmail address.

May still be in the send queue or in your junk folder.

Sent to a @hotmail address.
Yea i use hotmail and its not in the junk folder so lets hope im just one of the lst in the queue lol
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor

We shouldn't have to delete Celtic heroes to play the beta app. Everytime we try download it we always get some kind of error like error 505 or something. Why is this and why hasn't it been fixed by now because I've had it previously and its very annoying....
I'm getting the same error.

If it's "permanent" for this beta I may be able to use a different device... or resurrect an old iPad for testing.

Bummer though...

can i assume characters have been copied?
iOS migration is still running.
How about Android? Do we need to wait for emails as well?
You will receive an email from myself when the build has been uploaded / made live on Google Play.

Dependent on review time for the Apple build we may push Android live today.

Later today, still making some final changes.
I need an mail too for beta android