Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any Musicians here?

I've been playing piano since I was 4 (so 27 years) and I was a Vocal Music education major at university. Currently a church musician and accompanist, and sometimes post acapella covers on YouTube. Also occasionally muck about with guitar (I only know like four chords) and viola (I'm really quite terrible).
Tadhg Glas, DRU, Danu, 90+ ❧ Clan Got ya
Cael Oraiste, ROG, Danu, 30+ ❧ Clan Got ya
Bradan Gorm, MAG, Danu, 30+
Siofra Cri, RNG, Danu, 25+ ❧ Clan Got ya
Neasa Rua, WAR, Danu, 20+

Roles Assistant, unofficial Celtic Heroes Discord server

I've been playing piano since I was 4 (so 27 years) and I was a Vocal Music education major at university. Currently a church musician and accompanist, and sometimes post acapella covers on YouTube. Also occasionally muck about with guitar (I only know like four chords) and viola (I'm really quite terrible).
Thats cool!
Youve been playing a long time haha :)
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Any musicians lurking out there in the murky depths of this forum?
Just want to see if anyone plays an instrument or smth, bc i obviously cant be the only one
I play e guitar, though im going to expand to bass soon
Cheers
- Issa
I play any brass instrument-main trombone, alternate-baritone, French horn, trumpet, tuba.
Plus I can sing-self taught
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Any musicians lurking out there in the murky depths of this forum?
Just want to see if anyone plays an instrument or smth, bc i obviously cant be the only one
I play e guitar, though im going to expand to bass soon
Cheers
- Issa
I play any brass instrument-main trombone, alternate-baritone, French horn, trumpet, tuba.
Plus I can sing-self taught
O wow thats fancy
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4Iall you need is 4 chords :P
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I can play a mean triangle
Yes now lad! Theres always room for a good triangler
Peace out - Issa

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4Iall you need is 4 chords :P
4 chords and the pentatonic scale = a guitarist best friends.
Unless you're going full Slash on us...
Peace out - Issa