Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

First of all, well done to the OP and his clan, clearly alot of effort has been put on getting those stuff, regardless of fhe server’s status, wether it a 1 clan server or multiple clans.

Now, I don’t really see why people are complaining, Conc of donn is only doing What almost any dominant clan would do. If people are upset that they are killing warden/metroic bosses then first, they said that they kill them because they have members that need them. Second the game mechanics are in favor of the lower lvls, a lvl 90-110 with the help of his friends should be able to easily lock falgren or copp. Same goes for frozen bosses. Unless Conc of Donn are creating lvl 90-140 lockers (that would actually be insane .__.) I don’t see any reason for people to get upset for
That depends. If their are 8 Concordia members going against 4 randoms in no clan level does not matter. 4 on 8 will lose regardless unless it's a 4 star frozen then it's really all dependent on one person to be the fastest to lock. . And all dominant clans create frozen lockers at lvl 120-160ish.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Yeah, we are dominant clan on Donn server, even tho got some kind of competition by new clan, full of low-mid lvl peeps, who come with 1-2 full groups to all frozen's and dl's. So its not us who is out numbering other clans :), different story for edls and everything else tho. Since beggining bossing never was easy thing for us because we always had competition from 2-4 clans at same time, but we beat em all & made em quit or transfer to other servers.
"All dominant clans create frozen lockers at lvl 120-160"? Lol We had em but only 1 of 20 peeps, currently we got 1 or 2 frozen locker who is actively logged instead of main in Conc so its easier for other clans.
We also don't farm warden or meteoric like blink said. Gold, boredom and fun soloing makes us kill em, once a day or smth but not farm lol.
Bank hoarding drops is another funny topic. All e.g. toons including alts have prot and almost all got gele drops here. We ain't that big clan, got alot peeps by numbers in leaderboard, but majority of em are inactive or low levels so easier to gear and banks not that dry. Banks doing their work and upgrading clannies everyday. Hard work and trust built this clan, and it is staying like that. Hope this answers everything.

Concordiia forever!

Why are all these people so mad that a clan dominates a server, its just sad tbh. Go cry somewhere else if your just here to bash a clan that has worked for all they have. They worked for it they earned it. I suppose the people who are complaining also don't farm lower lvl mobs for gold, I mean you can kill mobs your lvl if you need gold right? I suppose the people complaining don't have anything of their own sitting in an inventory that they never use, be it a piece of fash, gold, lux, or any other item that any low lvl would be happy to have to help them out. If this is not the case then don't complain. It's collecting, people collect because they like to collect. I suppose I'm a greedy high lvl player because I have a ton of fash sitting on a bank toon that i don't use or because I have lux and boss drops that I don't use. lol.

Congratulations to Conc of Donn. Hard work pays off and its good to see that a clan is happy about all the time and effort they put into gaining their items.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I like how this instantly turned into a dom clan bash session lmao, why cant you just respect the accomplishments of others. if you want to get in a dom clan then do it, build a good rep, lvl, and apply its not difficult. if you dont like the system go to epona lol. Concordia is a well established successful clan alongside many others that have been together like family for years. Idc whether or not you like them or their system, have some respect.

If they respect me, ill respect them...
If they dont care if players are quitting, then goodluck... to the game.

I already playing in epona... so far so good.
Friendly players here and they respect others.
And xp lix is 1.5k... xp lix in donn server is 4k.

Epona should be the default server for new players until they learn all about the gameplay and mechanics of this game. So new players will not get frustrated and quit. After that they can go and try server with Dom clans.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

I like how this instantly turned into a dom clan bash session lmao, why cant you just respect the accomplishments of others. if you want to get in a dom clan then do it, build a good rep, lvl, and apply its not difficult. if you dont like the system go to epona lol. Concordia is a well established successful clan alongside many others that have been together like family for years. Idc whether or not you like them or their system, have some respect.

Epona should be the default server for new players until they learn all about the gameplay and mechanics of this game. So new players will not get frustrated and quit. After that they can go and try server with Dom clans.
So you want OTM to force players to play like you think they should play? I know of some players that don't like Epona and it's system. And that's okay. Some players hate dominant clan servers and that's okay also. There is no right or wrong, only personal preference.

Xp lix aren't 1.5k on Epona. I just looked in the Epona ah.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

So you want OTM to force players to play like you think they should play? I know of some players that don't like Epona and it's system. And that's okay. Some players hate dominant clan servers and that's okay also. There is no right or wrong, only personal preference.

Force player to play that they dont like... I didnt say that.
Thats why im here in epona. You can do anything here, you can do what you want. You can go on boss anytime if you see it and group any players and any clan if your on the lvl of boss. Or go lvling if you dont like bossing. No one force you to do what you dont like. Perfect atmosphere for a new players.

Xp lix in ah is 2k but other players are selling 1.5k. Actually my friends are selling xp for 1.5k.
In Donn server xp lix in auction house is 5k but other players are selling 4k.
Theres a tax in auction house...

Force player to play that they dont like... I didnt say that.
Thats why im here in epona. You can do anything here, you can do what you want. You can go on boss anytime if you see it and group any players and any clan if your on the lvl of boss. Or go lvling if you dont like bossing. No one force you to do what you dont like. Perfect atmosphere for a new players.

Xp lix in ah is 2k but other players are selling 1.5k. Actually my friends are selling xp for 1.5k.
In Donn server xp lix in auction house is 5k but other players are selling 4k.
Theres a tax in auction house...

This is to epona because I don't know, no offense. Do you guys kill gelebron twice a week? Prot everyday, sometimes on spawn? All other eg bosses on spawn? I've never been there so don't know. Should the answer be no, then why is it blink transferred? Cheaper stuff? Once eg don't expect eg gear. But from reading your comments I'm guessing that'll never happen. Your lazy, don't boss, yet expect gear. Don't expect it. Don't expect anything. Not gear and definitely not nice people since all you do is complain. No one likes those people. We earn respect and gear. We don't complain we can't get them. Patience is a large part of this game and if you have none get off. Did it ever come to mind that if you join conc stay loyal and boss to earn gear that you can have good gear? Maybe you joined before but clearly didn't stay. Stop acting like a child.
Concordiia, Donn
216 Rogue
183 Druid
163 Mage
162 Warrior
117 Ranger

This is to epona because I don't know, no offense. Do you guys kill gelebron twice a week? Prot everyday, sometimes on spawn? All other eg bosses on spawn? I've never been there so don't know. Should the answer be no, then why is it blink transferred? Cheaper stuff? Once eg don't expect eg gear. But from reading your comments I'm guessing that'll never happen. Your lazy, don't boss, yet expect gear. Don't expect it. Don't expect anything. Not gear and definitely not nice people since all you do is complain. No one likes those people. We earn respect and gear. We don't complain we can't get them. Patience is a large part of this game and if you have none get off. Did it ever come to mind that if you join conc stay loyal and boss to earn gear that you can have good gear? Maybe you joined before but clearly didn't stay. Stop acting like a child.

LAZY...me...
Do you think i can lvl my toon to lvl 192 alone...
I didnt ask to boost lvl from other players.
All i do is farm gold to buy xp lix for 5k and then lvl alone.
Do you think i can buy my ammy worth 800k from dunskeig shop...
Do you think i can buy my offhand weapon lvl 180...
I didnt buy my rings, i farm it from mobs...
And the shadowstrike skill, i farm that skill for 1 month...
I got all that for farming, grinding and lvling day and night for 1yr...
I dont scam players or beg players or ask players...
You dont know me, you dont know how hard i work to lvl that toon...