Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reaching out for Help.

Not begging, just asking.
Hope that made all your peanut brains smarter ;)
Nice comment.

Its the same story that has been said for years. I was scammed please help.

If a homeless person asks you for money are they begging or just asking? Stick to the Danu section lol
Just to point out that I'm not siding with anyone in this topic nor do I care whether this story is true or not, I'm literally stating the obvious, there's a difference between begging and asking. Ones annoying and ones not, begging isn't something you do once then bugger off as well.
I find it quite irritating to see kids ranting about something that's not even happening which is why I placed my comment here.
P.s. don't look at my sig and expect those to be my only toons ;)
Edit:I probably should stick to Danu forums since they're all so intelligent, meanwhile epona has like Ventius and that's about it, no offence.

What do you mean " epona has like Ventius"?
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Nice comment.

If a homeless person asks you for money are they begging or just asking? Stick to the Danu section lol
Just to point out that I'm not siding with anyone in this topic nor do I care whether this story is true or not, I'm literally stating the obvious, there's a difference between begging and asking. Ones annoying and ones not, begging isn't something you do once then bugger off as well.
I find it quite irritating to see kids ranting about something that's not even happening which is why I placed my comment here.
Edit:I probably should stick to Danu forums since they're all so intelligent, meanwhile epona has like Ventius and that's about it, no offence.

What do you mean " epona has like Ventius"?
hayo
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

More serious comment now tho. I am just a noob on epona. Only just got my second end game kill today :lol: 2 prime kills 0.o plenty of more people on the server than just me. Toothpick, wolfe, sharpshooter, bloodbound are probably the 4 top players there. Tp is the only one whos semi active on forums atleast
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Nice comment.

Well judging by you and your comments I would rather be anywhere but Danu...Sooo stay there lol You posted two comments and you're already more annoying than anyone on Epona...good work
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

Nice comment.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

There is no difference between begging and asking. Begging is always asking but asking is not always begging.

Begging is literally the act of asking for charity.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Nice comment.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

There is no difference between begging and asking. Begging is always asking but asking is not always begging.

Begging is literally the act of asking for charity.
So then you're saying charities are begging for money, when all they're doing is reaching out for help.
What you just said makes zero sense lmao
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

More serious comment now tho. I am just a noob on epona. Only just got my second end game kill today :lol: 2 prime kills 0.o plenty of more people on the server than just me. Toothpick, wolfe, sharpshooter, bloodbound are probably the 4 top players there. Tp is the only one whos semi active on forums atleast
My bad, toothpick and Ventius ;) tbh both of you should move out to fingal rather than epona :)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu