Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Having a few problems

So yesterday I decided to log on for the first time in a few months to see how things are going and I ran into a few problems. The first problem was with my chat and keyboard, when I logged in and tried to reply to a message from a friend but nothing I typed would show up in chat. I found a temporary fix by going into my keyboard settings and resetting them to default, but I have to do this every time I restart the app. And some times after I would send a message my keyboard would get stuck on the screen and I have to restart the app. I think this has to do with the new keyboard that got added the last time I updated my phone (Samsung Galaxy S8+). The next problem I ran into was whenever I would press the button that brings up all the apps that are currently open I automatically disconnect from the game. The last time a played, a few months ago, I never encountered any of these problems.
Taranis
Clan: Samsara
Fishingdude - Warrior - lvl 225
Mercyful Fate - Ranger - lvl 221
Vic Rattlehead - Rogue - lvl 221
Misanthrope - Mage - lvl 221

Re: Having a few problems

So yesterday I decided to log on for the first time in a few months to see how things are going and I ran into a few problems. The first problem was with my chat and keyboard, when I logged in and tried to reply to a message from a friend but nothing I typed would show up in chat. I found a temporary fix by going into my keyboard settings and resetting them to default, but I have to do this every time I restart the app. And some times after I would send a message my keyboard would get stuck on the screen and I have to restart the app. I think this has to do with the new keyboard that got added the last time I updated my phone (Samsung Galaxy S8+). The next problem I ran into was whenever I would press the button that brings up all the apps that are currently open I automatically disconnect from the game. The last time a played, a few months ago, I never encountered any of these problems.
Hey dude,

Welcome back!
We've had a few reports of this happening with the latest S8 update I would suggest using our "Hide chat Input" option found under Settings - Chat.
This should resolve the problem of your keyboard disappearing.

As to the second issue that may also be firmware / ram related.
Celtic Heroes should only disconnect after a 30s tab out so I will inform our QA Team.

Hope that helped!

Re: Having a few problems

Hey dude,

Welcome back!
We've had a few reports of this happening with the latest S8 update I would suggest using our "Hide chat Input" option found under Settings - Chat.
This should resolve the problem of your keyboard disappearing.

As to the second issue that may also be firmware / ram related.
Celtic Heroes should only disconnect after a 30s tab out so I will inform our QA Team.

Hope that helped!
Hey, it turns out I already had "Hide chat Input" on already
Taranis
Clan: Samsara
Fishingdude - Warrior - lvl 225
Mercyful Fate - Ranger - lvl 221
Vic Rattlehead - Rogue - lvl 221
Misanthrope - Mage - lvl 221