Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Losing intrest in CH

I quit like 4-5 months ago i think. Since then i took a 5 weeks vacation abroad, learned how to drive, got a new part time job while still studying... quitting CH was the best thing ive ever done tbh.
You really don’t have to quit a game to do any of those. If you do, then that’s kind of a problem.
Well said Armo. As with anything, balance is key and healthy!

I quit like 4-5 months ago i think. Since then i took a 5 weeks vacation abroad, learned how to drive, got a new part time job while still studying... quitting CH was the best thing ive ever done tbh.
You really don’t have to quit a game to do any of those. If you do, then that’s kind of a problem.
+1 could just be a break rather than putting time you put into the game to waste
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

The game was getting boring and tiring, had to move on. I still log from time to time to help with bosses when i can be bothered but thats about it, just a quick log in - kill boss - log out. Most of my friends in game and clannies already quit so even if i wanted to stay few mins longer to talk to people, i cant, coz theyre already gone.
Wait a minute... Celtic Heroes was stopping you from going on vacation, learning to drive and getting a job?

Christ.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

The game was getting boring and tiring, had to move on. I still log from time to time to help with bosses when i can be bothered but thats about it, just a quick log in - kill boss - log out. Most of my friends in game and clannies already quit so even if i wanted to stay few mins longer to talk to people, i cant, coz theyre already gone.
Wait a minute... Celtic Heroes was stopping you from going on vacation, learning to drive and getting a job?

Christ.
Obviously not lol, what i meant to say was i dont miss it at all after quittting. I found other ways of burning my free time like taking a vacation, learning to drive etc etc...

Even now, i actually only came back to the forum coz someone was being a douche to one of our clanny, before that i cant even remem when my last forum activity was.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Christ.
Obviously not lol, what i meant to say was i dont miss it at all after quittting. I found other ways of burning my free time like taking a vacation, learning to drive etc etc...

Even now, i actually only came back to the forum coz someone was being a douche to one of our clanny, before that i cant even remem when my last forum activity was.

edited out promotion of breaking ToS
Ranger 227+

Tbh a lot of things that are not the same, I can't rant here ofc it'll be deleted, will talk about it in a video just because I have more freedom of speech there without getting threatened to be banned, stay tuned.
Agent claw dear, you can't quit or lose interest, you're the one whose clan is supposed to bring End Game balance to Fingal after all ? Don't make me stalk you until you play more, because I'm a quality stalker you know :) and I will .......

:)
Inactive and non playing 218 druid.

Tbh a lot of things that are not the same, I can't rant here ofc it'll be deleted, will talk about it in a video just because I have more freedom of speech there without getting threatened to be banned, stay tuned.
Agent claw dear, you can't quit or lose interest, you're the one whose clan is supposed to bring End Game balance to Fingal after all ? Don't make me stalk you until you play more, because I'm a quality stalker you know :) and I will .......

:)
pity the expendables quit. Some says Epona is waiting for them.
Ranger 227+