Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Leveling contest ideas needed......

Hello. My clan has a requirement of lvl 100 to join unless there is special permission or the alt/family member. Anyways, me aswell as the rest of the leadership in the clan was thinking about having a leveling contest. The problem is that we want everyone to be in one contest and have just one winner. Anyone have any suggestions on how to make it fair since it is way easier to level up at 100 than it is at 200? Thank you

Re: Leveling contest ideas needed......

Ok first off my clan is an endgame clan so your milestones should change accordingly. We set up a leveling competition where we set 3 big milestones for those under the 220 cap we need for gele. Our milestones were 170, 205, and 220. We figured that these are the target benchmarks that our players needed to reach to advance to the next stage of their toons development. For your clan you may want to decide where your benchmark goals for your membership are. Perhaps warden milestone, meteor milestone, and frozen milestone would be appropriate just an idea. We had three tiers of rewards for our players with the higher goals having larger rewards. Also because of the size or our clan and the limited resources we had donated for rewards we had a lottery style reward where if you passed a milestone you could roll for the chance of big prizes. Every clan is different but this was hugely successful in my clan. We limit the lower leveled players to around 5-10% of membership, and we also had so many new 220+ members that we were able to do Gele. We just downed our 26th consecutive Gele and are still going strong.

I hope this helps and wish your clan the best of luck!!!!
Last edited by Grimeo on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Hunter - 190 Ranger
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND

Sorry just realized you said you guys want just one contest with one winner.
Yeah sorry I did the same after my big long post. It’s hard to quantify time spent lixing because people have more efficient and less efficient strategies when lixing. Also classes have easier and harder times lixing. Take a dps Warrior versus a dps druid. If both spend 20 knows lixing they normally will not have the same gains from lixing. Druids normally are harder to level than warriors all things being equal. A lot of variables come into play with speed of lixing. I think the best contests are designed around the end goal. Decide what you want to accomplish by having this contest for your clan and design it accordingly.
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Hunter - 190 Ranger
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to think about a solution. In our clan, we have an equal amount of people in the range from 100-220 . We figured out on average, our members play about 30 hours every week. Our main idea that we were thinking about was doing it is where we go and for every person from Lvl 100-110 get 1 point(120 lixes divided by the lvl away from 220), lvl 110-120 get 1.0909 points per lvl, lvl 121-130 get 1.2, lvl 131-140 get 1.3333, lvl 141-150 get 1.5, lvl 151-160 get 1.714, lvl 161-170 get 2, lvl 171-180 get 2.4, lvl 181-190 get 3, lvl 191-200 get 4, lvl 201-210 get 6, lvl 211+ get 12. If anyone has any other suggestions/ Ideas/ thoughts/ concerns, I would love to here them. Thank you

This contest was on years ago and was great.
It was pretty much iron man so you weren’t allowed to trade anyone, buy platinum and die. It might be a bit hard to do but the admin team helped the host get the winner and make sure they didn’t cheat.
Would be great to see that again
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun