Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Conflict PW

Well I'm attempting to login on a username I remembered after around 5 years of not playing or so and it says account conflict PW. I have 2 main characters on Gwydion, a rogue, and a mage with full warden gear even though I'm not level 80 because I played when you can get the whole set at 50. The rogue had full stonevale gold gear I believe. If I could get the account conflict removed that would be great. If your asking how I know my password and not my username I changed my password 5-6 years ago and it's been in my inbox since. @Muldar

Re: Account Conflict PW

Can you provide me with your character names?

Or PM me your username.

Thanks
Seignheart is the mage and I think the rogue is Seignrogue because I'm pretty sure all of my characters have "Seign" in front of them. I probably have more characters(maybe) but they're all like level 1-10 and not actually played on as much as the rogue and mage and also that was my ios account I played on my ipad when I was a kid. I'm logging in from an android. @Muldar

Or PM me your username.

Thanks
Seignheart is the mage and I think the rogue is Seignrogue because I'm pretty sure all of my characters have "Seign" in front of them. I probably have more characters(maybe) but they're all like level 1-10 and not actually played on as much as the rogue and mage and also that was my ios account I played on my ipad when I was a kid. I'm logging in from an android. @Muldar
Conflict removed.

Username updated: "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

Or PM me your username.

Thanks
Conflict removed.

Username updated: "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android
I cannot log on from my android phone and my ipad is really bad/old. Is it possible it's because I made my account initially on ios? Is there a celtic heroes voice chat I can just go through with you real fast to reclaim my account. The onethumbmobile recovery email responded and gave me my username for ios but I cannot log in on android isn't celtic heroes cross compatible?

I cannot log on from my android phone and my ipad is really bad/old. Is it possible it's because I made my account initially on ios? Is there a celtic heroes voice chat I can just go through with you real fast to reclaim my account. The onethumbmobile recovery email responded and gave me my username for ios but I cannot log in on android isn't celtic heroes cross compatible?
As servers are now cross platform you should be able to log an iOS account on an Android device and vice versa.

What error message is being displayed upon login?

As servers are now cross platform you should be able to log an iOS account on an Android device and vice versa.

Its saying that username and pass are wrong or incorrect I've tried logging on with my username set as my old username, username with all caps, and YOURUSERNAME and its still not working. Is there a chance the password is incorrect? If so why would they give me an account conflict as opposed to just saying my password is incorrect I've tried to reset it but its saying username and or email is wrong which is confusing as I dont recall changing my email on Celtic heroes.
Is there any chance we can just sit in a voice chat and fix this issue I know everything about my account like ingame and stuff.

Its saying that username and pass are wrong or incorrect I've tried logging on with my username set as my old username, username with all caps, and YOURUSERNAME and its still not working. Is there a chance the password is incorrect? If so why would they give me an account conflict as opposed to just saying my password is incorrect I've tried to reset it but its saying username and or email is wrong which is confusing as I dont recall changing my email on Celtic heroes.
Is there any chance we can just sit in a voice chat and fix this issue I know everything about my account like ingame and stuff.
Could you attempt to login with your old username +ios

For instance if my username was previously MuldarTest it would now be Muldartestios

Could you attempt to login with your old username +ios

For instance if my username was previously MuldarTest it would now be Muldartestios
Holy crap thanks it worked tysm