Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Future

Rumors and actually leakers of the Closed Beta say that the lux, armour and weapon suck especially for mages. If this is true, how can small clans put up a fight with other clans having Divine dmg on their sets etc? Are you expecting us to farm Heliants instead? Now I wonder what the use of the armour will be if you do not even have Chaos resist? What Bosses will you face? Legacy bosses that have a window of 28 days?
As I have already discussed with Closed Beta testers, it is very unfortunate and disappointing that a select few decided to leak details.

What makes it so damaging is the community who received these leaks never saw the second half of the conversation, discussion of how we are reviewing and changing the drops following testing.

Needless to say while the beta was very successful the testers who did leak, that we are aware of, will not be returning.
By “will not be returning” do y’all just mean future closed beta’s or like from the game? Just wondering cause by booting from game would/could help by doing this could really cement the no bs and promote playing the game how I hope y’all envisioned without the use of hacks/glitching/etc. and I know yes they could always use/make alts but the time and money put into that character would be gone and hopefully deter that play style and behavior, just wondering since reading about the “future” and keep expanding the game and drawing in new players could really help set the tone for new players and keep drawing in peeps
Druid (somewhere between 191-235)
Retribution
Sulis
Pizza :3

Rumors and actually leakers of the Closed Beta say that the lux, armour and weapon suck especially for mages. If this is true, how can small clans put up a fight with other clans having Divine dmg on their sets etc? Are you expecting us to farm Heliants instead? Now I wonder what the use of the armour will be if you do not even have Chaos resist? What Bosses will you face? Legacy bosses that have a window of 28 days?
As I have already discussed with Closed Beta testers, it is very unfortunate and disappointing that a select few decided to leak details.

What makes it so damaging is the community who received these leaks never saw the second half of the conversation, discussion of how we are reviewing and changing the drops following testing.

Needless to say while the beta was very successful the testers who did leak, that we are aware of, will not be returning.
By “will not be returning” do y’all just mean future closed beta’s or like from the game? Just wondering cause by booting from game would/could help by doing this could really cement the no bs and promote playing the game how I hope y’all envisioned without the use of hacks/glitching/etc. and I know yes they could always use/make alts but the time and money put into that character would be gone and hopefully deter that play style and behavior, just wondering since reading about the “future” and keep expanding the game and drawing in new players could really help set the tone for new players and keep drawing in peeps
I'd assume booted from future betas, although seems like a light punishment since it's "closed" beta and they're the minority(not really) of players representing to find bugs and glitches and a portion of them decided to throw out some closed info.
From this otm is sure to pick their testers wisely next time.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Lmao you do realize that anything in the closed beta isn’t official right? This is why otm needs to choose better testers, to keep people like this from getting ahold of unofficial content and judging it
Why Lmao? I read in another thread that in the Tower Beta, constructive feedback was not applied in its final release. Thus, I assume that not everything proposed by the Beta Testers will be applied in Corrupted Gardens final release.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

I'd assume booted from future betas, although seems like a light punishment since it's "closed" beta and they're the minority(not really) of players representing to find bugs and glitches and a portion of them decided to throw out some closed info.
I agree with it being a light punishment. Howerever, action has maybe already been taken. I havent seen on the person that was one of those people leaking, maybe he received a small time ban but who knows. Maybe OTM could clear that up for us as there have been enough other players that would've wanted to take that place. I do not agree with a permanent ban or lock on the account but would understand a temp ban, time out or even a silence on the acc. But an example has to be set of a behaviour expected and for all we know OTM might be working on a punishment still. Just sad to see those people abuse content that has been accessible to only a few.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

I agree with it being a light punishment. Howerever, action has maybe already been taken. I havent seen on the person that was one of those people leaking, maybe he received a small time ban but who knows. Maybe OTM could clear that up for us as there have been enough other players that would've wanted to take that place. I do not agree with a permanent ban or lock on the account but would understand a temp ban, time out or even a silence on the acc. But an example has to be set of a behaviour expected and for all we know OTM might be working on a punishment still. Just sad to see those people abuse content that has been accessible to only a few.
At most I think the most acceptable consequence in my opinion would be permanent ban from beta's.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Lmao you do realize that anything in the closed beta isn’t official right? This is why otm needs to choose better testers, to keep people like this from getting ahold of unofficial content and judging it
You cannot be serious. If it wasn’t for the testers, you would be stuck with some pretty bad gear, I believe this beta was a huge success compared to tower. It is sad that the content got leaked, I really hope OTM know who the culprits are.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

For everyone who is complaining about boss times and how 4* should have a definite drop, you are most definitely in a non dominant clan, and your clan can’t even kill 6*. Most likely if you tryed to Join the Dom clan you’d be rejected on the spot, because of who you are and your history on your server. OTM obviously implemented this feature to make sure that we don’t get gear that easily, and that we need to join together to get it. It also saves them time to think of new ideas and implement them into the game before players end up quiting. Have you noticed that all older players come back in new releases to see if they wanna play again? That’s because they have everything and they want to have something new to do. This game is fine how it is and slowly but surely it’s getting better and better.
Avalon, was the dominant clan for 5 or so years when carrow came out. We still do not have enough crowns to gear our mains. Is that not a problem on your eyes?

So for extra post, couldn’t get any further to quote onto other post.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

You cannot be serious. If it wasn’t for the testers, you would be stuck with some pretty bad gear, I believe this beta was a huge success compared to tower. It is sad that the content got leaked, I really hope OTM know who the culprits are.
I never said the testers were bad did I? I just stated that new testers need to be chosen because clearly some of the old ones can’t stay true to their word
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I’d say the beta is and is going to be a success just from the few changes they made during it showed they really did care about our feedback, I can see otm making better changes in the future then they have in the past.

So with that I’ll say thanks otm
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

I really hope OTM know who the culprits are.
Everybody else does. :lol:

But yes, we have to give credit to those testers that actually bothered and did a good job, they did it really well and gave good feedback, especially in regards to how powerful some of the new items are going to be.

It just appears that the selection process has some flaws. As people pointed out from the start, inactive players, people with bad IG reps etc. were chosen this time around, as well as recurring players who seem to experience every Beta, (not their fault, but it seemed to annoy a lot of folks who hoped to get a shot).

There's always going to be criticism. I don't know what it was like during the Tower Update because I wasn't active on the forums then, but i'd imagine there were some issues with that as well, maybe not of the same type though.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]