Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Future

I'm off today (plus it is 11PM) but I wanted to reassure everyone that Celtic Heroes is still one of the biggest MMOs on mobile and we've only grown year after year. Muldar guarantee.
I agree the market has changed and mobile mmos are growing. Maybe we will have to change our view points on some stances or develop in different ways with new competition but that is just what we plan to do, while still retaining what makes us, us.
OTM has always been the underdogs, a small Scottish company, but the game we have made always amazes me. Celtic Heroes is a vibrant world filled to the brim with celtic lore, constantly being upgraded and developed with a dedicated, active and vocal community I am proud to represent.

We've got a lot planned. Design have been bursting with ideas and of course I've been twisting their arms on a few things ;)

Lot of stuff under review and proposals for changes made!
If I had a dollar for everytime you guys said you have a lot planned for the future, lol.
But nonetheless the game has no doubt advanced so much over the years. But has also kept alot of the cons remained and not fixed. Which you said they're aware of so hopefully gardens changes the field ! <3

I'm off today (plus it is 11PM) but I wanted to reassure everyone that Celtic Heroes is still one of the biggest MMOs on mobile and we've only grown year after year. Muldar guarantee.
I agree the market has changed and mobile mmos are growing. Maybe we will have to change our view points on some stances or develop in different ways with new competition but that is just what we plan to do, while still retaining what makes us, us.
OTM has always been the underdogs, a small Scottish company, but the game we have made always amazes me. Celtic Heroes is a vibrant world filled to the brim with celtic lore, constantly being upgraded and developed with a dedicated, active and vocal community I am proud to represent.

We've got a lot planned. Design have been bursting with ideas and of course I've been twisting their arms on a few things ;)

If I had a dollar for everytime you guys said you have a lot planned for the future, lol.
But nonetheless the game has no doubt advanced so much over the years. But has also kept alot of the cons remained and not fixed. Which you said they're aware of so hopefully gardens changes the field ! <3
To be fair they say the future and as far as we know the future is indefinite. At least they aren’t putting time stamps on all the plans they have in store for us, just a few.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

“Why should we as a community still play your game?” What a dumb question... the real question is, “Why do you still play this game?” I can answer why I still play very easily, and if you have to ask otm why you should continue to play their game then maybe this game is not for you.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

To be fair they say the future and as far as we know the future is indefinite. At least they aren’t putting time stamps on all the plans they have in store for us, just a few.
Yeah, why worry about the future when it doesn't exist.
Idk why but I love that line lol

Hey guys,
There are few mentions about advertising here. We are working with a new partner to optimize our app store listings and some other activities to pick up some traction there. If you (as the community) want to help in that effort, the best way to do that is to go and leave a 5-star review (with words!). That helps us get features on the app store which are a great way for bringing in new players. :)

Hey guys,
There are few mentions about advertising here. We are working with a new partner to optimize our app store listings and some other activities to pick up some traction there. If you (as the community) want to help in that effort, the best way to do that is to go and leave a 5-star review (with words!). That helps us get features on the app store which are a great way for bringing in new players. :)
done! in 2014 :)
Last edited by Aiwa on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

i do agree a bit tweaks needed for class balance but plz focus garden for now..m tired of same bosses and m waiting for old players to be back for garden hence i dont want it to extend another more months just for few tweaks that everyone will disagree eventually

i do agree a bit tweaks needed for class balance but plz focus garden for now..m tired of same bosses and m waiting for old players to be back for garden hence i dont want it to extend another more months just for few tweaks that everyone will disagree eventually
Trust me its better unrushed :) this a a key update, best for it to be optimized and worth the wait.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Trust me its better unrushed :) this a a key update, best for it to be optimized and worth the wait.
yeah best not to rush though :)

Hey guys,
I think more might be willing to do this if it wasn't common for threads to keep popping up with players asking why support/appeals/customer service still hasn't responded to them in weeks and months. Or they get asked several times to answer how many times they've purchased plat and questions like that as if any of us keeping track of specific dates. When otm can provide stellar customer service without resorting to 'we're a small company so be patient' for years, then the game will deserve 5*. And when OTM makes changes based on player feedback (camping for years days and days that no one wants), then the game will deserve 5*. I've never seen a company that disregards what a majority of the player base requests. Oh and when OTM stops penalizing players for leveling a support class (druids), then you'll deserve 5*. I have never seen a game that because a player picks a avatar that is support minded, the leveling time is extreme compared to other classes. OTM wants to pump out new raid bosses and graphical changes but won't address issues that directly impact game play.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue