Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sword Warriors

Will swords be getting a buff next update?
I’ve been wanting to make a sword warrior recently because I remember how much fun it was to play before rupture killed the build.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Sword Warriors

Nothing wrong with warriors using sword now. Granted you shouldn't be forced to hotbar another weapon just to use rupture, but if one enjoys using a sword, use the sword and just hotbar an axe or hammer.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Nothing wrong with warriors using sword now. Granted you shouldn't be forced to hotbar another weapon just to use rupture, but if one enjoys using a sword, use the sword and just hotbar an axe or hammer.
I’ve never liked hotbarring items as it ruins the game play for me.. (I know I’m old school) so I’ve been hoping that otm would allow swords to use rupture or something in the next update
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I completely agree. It is ridiculous that warriors can't really use swords lol. I don't know if rupture should be extended to swords, but maybe another skill that was sword-specific?
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Nothing planned for the Corrupted Gardens update but it is something we could look into in a future update.
Make a sword that can use a combination of pierce and slash also, so we can stab and slash :)
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Nothing planned for the Corrupted Gardens update but it is something we could look into in a future update.
Make a sword that can use a combination of pierce and slash also, so we can stab and slash :)
+1 the thing that irks me is u start witha sword and if your a noob you have essentially wasted a good chunk of time leveling weapon ability for no reason. Unless you can afford to buy an axe or hammer immediately. Plus kind of got screwed when there is only a meteoric sword, frozen, dl. Only thing sword has going for it is speed and if u can get a necro swotd its pretty awesome but no divine damage for bosses.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

It definitely needs some specific skill to make it at least viable, Blunt and Axe have Rupture, Spears have Skewer.

2h weapons are another thing entirely, they are really useless... which is a shame because they look amazing.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

It definitely needs some specific skill to make it at least viable, Blunt and Axe have Rupture, Spears have Skewer.

2h weapons are another thing entirely, they are really useless... which is a shame because they look amazing.
I am not a warrior but I have an idea of a new skill for swordsmen. I would call it "Lunge", and it would be similar to rogue SS, maybe shorter range. That is dashing forward the enemy and stabbing him in a vital part (pierce dmg), activating bleeding effect. (DoT). So, OTM, any chance of getting this?
Ranger 227+

I am not a warrior but I have an idea of a new skill for swordsmen. I would call it "Lunge", and it would be similar to rogue SS, maybe shorter range. That is dashing forward the enemy and stabbing him in a vital part (pierce dmg), activating bleeding effect. (DoT). So, OTM, any chance of getting this?
Thats actually a good idea especially the DoT, so that people dont have to rely on rupture.