Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dea oiche!

Hullo all. I play primarily on the Danu server as a druid named Tadhg Glas, and I belong to the clan "Leanai na Brighde." Hoping to make some friends, possibly recruit some clan mates, and just have fun. Discovering this game was one of the most wonderful things this year and I'm not exaggerating... It combines my old love of RuneScape with my obsession of my Irish heritage on a mobile platform.
Tadhg Glas, DRU, Danu, 90+ ❧ Clan Got ya
Cael Oraiste, ROG, Danu, 30+ ❧ Clan Got ya
Bradan Gorm, MAG, Danu, 30+
Siofra Cri, RNG, Danu, 25+ ❧ Clan Got ya
Neasa Rua, WAR, Danu, 20+

Roles Assistant, unofficial Celtic Heroes Discord server

Re: Dea oiche!

Hullo all. I play primarily on the Danu server as a druid named Tadhg Glas, and I belong to the clan "Leanai na Brighde." Hoping to make some friends, possibly recruit some clan mates, and just have fun. Discovering this game was one of the most wonderful things this year and I'm not exaggerating... It combines my old love of RuneScape with my obsession of my Irish heritage on a mobile platform.
Welcome!! And happy St Patrick's day!!! I hope you're enjoying kicking our butt's at rugby right now :D
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Welcome to Celtic :) ! Beautiful clan name! I too enjoy the mythology of the game. I still read the quests for the stories and tongue in cheek humour.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Thank you all! Definitely enjoying it other than frustration at not getting the drops I'm after, but it's all part of the adventure so what can you do? :)
It’s a game that requires patience and grinding, but the feeling of accomplishment is worth the wait usually. :)
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”