Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should spawn windows of older bosses be shorten after gardens releases.

I am not too familiar with guild wars 2, but I've heard that everyone gets loot regardless. Interclan teamwork is rewarded upon and acknowledged. Instead of a lock system, why not do a damage system?

Ex:
Clan A gets 50% DMG on Boss
Clan B gets 25% DMG on Boss
Clan C gets 10% etc.. etc..

Clan A gets 4 drops
Clan B gets 3 drops
Clan C gets 2 drops

All clans get the same type of loots but Clan A gets more drops. No clan gets staggered, only clan that fails are the ones that don't show up. The only problem with this system that comes to mind is that one clan gets 90% DMG, but that can be fixed by maxing DMG at 50%. Clan A gets 4 drops regardless. If Clan B and C also camped, they also get rewarded if they at least show up on time and do as much DMG as they can.
Or even Clan A: 4, Clan B: 1 would make it worthwhile. There'd still be the potential to lock other clans out entirely (if clan A gets >75% of damage), but it's less of a monopoly (and much harder to lock out entirely).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

@Mind my idea for that is to just make the bosses twice as hard. It will encourage more teamwork plus, if clan half the is inactive, why not just call other clans? Everyone is fighting for max # of drops, not drops. If a clan gets at least 50% with many other clans participating, the boss will eventually go down and everyone gets rewarded in the end. The difficulty of the boss is something to be tinkered with, to avoid an easy 90% DMG or to avoid only giving a combined 20% dmg with 5 clans participating.
lvl 20694959695003949568594904040669549393829239405060594939340509695935 Warrior
Vit 3958429064589036890684395589386
Str 483925085478490368960734890678945
Dex 458392057892073489078920578439567
Foc 2

I recently started playing again and... nothing has changed unfortunately. It is still hard to get DL for many smaller clans and it is still a dynasty for higher clans. While I have no problems with the higher clans in Morrigan, its still a join or nothing situation.

In regards to the title topic, what would shorter windows do? Higher clans still need the gear anyways and won't that get them to stay dominant for longer periods? As I see it, there is no attainable solution. Any endgame clan won't leave Dl+ alone we add 4-5 stronger armor sets soon, then it'll reduce demand just like frozen.

I am not too familiar with guild wars 2, but I've heard that everyone gets loot regardless. Interclan teamwork is rewarded upon and acknowledged. Instead of a lock system, why not do a damage system?

Ex:

Clan A gets 4 drops
Clan B gets 3 drops
Clan C gets 2 drops

All clans get the same type of loots but Clan A gets more drops. No clan gets staggered, only clan that fails are the ones that don't show up. The only problem with this system that comes to mind is that one clan gets 90% DMG, but that can be fixed by maxing DMG at 50%. Clan A gets 4 drops regardless. If Clan B and C also camped, they also get rewarded if they at least show up on time and do as much DMG as they can.
when raising ideas you need to think about EVERY server. That includes epona which is totally different to the yuck dom clan servers :p (personal opinion on dom servers. Dont quote me and make a fight :lol: (and dont quote me and fake fight :o ))

Whether loot tables are changed or not doesnt make a dif. Dom clans will monopolise snorri no matter what changes are made. And it is impossible to base drops off a clans % of damage. The max number for a group is 8 so there is no way of combining 8 groups damages and then there is alts in leadership positions for feeder clans who are not part of the main clan but are still logged to help at raids.

Too many flaws in this idea
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Ex:

Clan A gets 4 drops
Clan B gets 3 drops
Clan C gets 2 drops

when raising ideas you need to think about EVERY server. That includes epona which is totally different to the yuck dom clan servers :p (personal opinion on dom servers. Dont quote me and make a fight :lol: (and dont quote me and fake fight :o ))

Whether loot tables are changed or not doesnt make a dif. Dom clans will monopolise snorri no matter what changes are made. And it is impossible to base drops off a clans % of damage. The max number for a group is 8 so there is no way of combining 8 groups damages and then there is alts in leadership positions for feeder clans who are not part of the main clan but are still logged to help at raids.

This is a good idea.

Even where dom clans exist (see Balor) this will give opportunity to all clans to have a share of the drops.

In the end we all are waiting to fight bosses in this game. Whats the point of seeing a snorri 6 and not fighting it??

OTM yes please let bosses drops to be split into different groups..

Ex:

Clan A gets 4 drops
Clan B gets 3 drops
Clan C gets 2 drops

This is a good idea.

Even where dom clans exist (see Balor) this will give opportunity to all clans to have a share of the drops.

In the end we all are waiting to fight bosses in this game. Whats the point of seeing a snorri 6 and not fighting it??

OTM yes please let bosses drops to be split into different groups..
its a good idea until dom clans catch on and start splitting their top dps into group A (4 drops) group B (3 drops) and group C (2 drops)...now the dom clan gets 9 drops and the other clans get none like usual

Like i said, many flaws
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

^Ventius made a good point, and I wanted to suggest a same clan rule type system as well but at this point, we're asking to change a major mechanic in the game which could take a long time to redo. At best maybe grouping of groups 8 smaller groups with in one large group. But then again, what's to stop larger clans from playing the numbers game and making a sub-clan? OTM can make a more complicated system but sooner or later iOS/android will have their limits.
lvl 20694959695003949568594904040669549393829239405060594939340509695935 Warrior
Foc 2

+1 Reduce spawn windows.

-1 to anything that splits drops. (We would find work around to win them all anyway ... different clan banners of alts etc ). Only thing otm needs to do is introduce better bosses and gear to drive doms away from current ones. Yea they will probably still be killed to gear alts but wouldn't be as bad.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Unless a boss spawns every 5 mins, how does a shorter window stop the same clan from locking the boss everytime? Billions of Alts will still be made to attain gear while newer players are forced to join or stay Dl'less till the new armor. You can keep adding new bosses all you want but anyone besides the Dom clan will never have the latest and greatest. Non-Doms want to enjoy new content as well.

Back in 2012, I could never have warden because frozen needed astral and Dom clan camped Falgren etc. its the exact same situation right now just that frozen is the bottom tier. I understand Dom clans work for what they have but it ends up hurting the new players because the first ones on top are now controlling the server. I'm not sure if people also understand the hardwork Non-Doms do, they show up to the same bosses, camp for hours, but sometimes they just lose the will to play when they're always the ones getting locked out no matter how hard they work.

I'm not anti-dom if it sounds like I am, just looking for a solution to make the game accessible to newer players.
Foc 2