Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Keyboard Magic

So I'm coming from iOS, and now i have an Android. I hate the Android keyboard, they're horrific, but i am enjoying myself dragging my thumb across the keyboard to type, and it gets the word i want right most of the time.

So how about everyone else? Does anyone else use the dragging to type function thingy?

Lmk in the comments section below, and drop a like and bang my subscribe button. Bang it.
Would you kindly?

Re: Keyboard Magic

I hate my android keyboard that fills up the screen. I can't see what other people are typing while I'm typing. I don't type fast so I need to see what other people are saying so I can react to them quickly, or possibly not reply at all because the conversation moved too fast. TBH I kinda miss my iPhone. The only good thing I can say about Android is that I can finally screen record again.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

:)
I play on MeMu emulator much of the time. It allows me to use my keyboard (real-life hardware :D) and switch between chat and hotkeys with just 2 keystrokes.
Other than a few issues (hotkeys that tend to wander if you adjust your screen resolution or restart device without closing emulator and moderate CPU lag (#laptopProbs :D)), it is superior to CH on my phone in every way (better screen, better keyboard, thumbs don't get in the way, easier posture, etc.).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I hate my android keyboard that fills up the screen. I can't see what other people are typing while I'm typing. I don't type fast so I need to see what other people are saying so I can react to them quickly, or possibly not reply at all because the conversation moved too fast. TBH I kinda miss my iPhone. The only good thing I can say about Android is that I can finally screen record again.
The keyboard eating the entire screen is the thing i despise the most. I wish OTM would fix that, cos it's enough to make me move back to iOS which i really don't want to do :/
Would you kindly?

I play on MeMu emulator much of the time. It allows me to use my keyboard (real-life hardware :D) and switch between chat and hotkeys with just 2 keystrokes.
Other than a few issues (hotkeys that tend to wander if you adjust your screen resolution or restart device without closing emulator and moderate CPU lag (#laptopProbs :D)), it is superior to CH on my phone in every way (better screen, better keyboard, thumbs don't get in the way, easier posture, etc.).
I'll check that out, thanks Mind! Been looking for a decent emulator so I can play without worrying too much about my phone's battery or it overheating whilst simultaneously playing and charging.
Would you kindly?

I'll check that out, thanks Mind! Been looking for a decent emulator so I can play without worrying too much about my phone's battery or it overheating whilst simultaneously playing and charging.
No problem, Everything! ;)
Other people have mentioned other emulators that they enjoy, so I'd encourage you to research which one is best for your system and preferences. Many people mention Nox (very good reviews from what I've heard), and BlueStacks (pretty widely used), but I'm sure there are others out there. (I just picked the one that had an interface I liked and didn't require a full PC. :D)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com