Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

"Account Conflict PW" Please help

So basically I stopped playing celtic heroes for a while
And now I'm trying to log in again (On a new phone)
But it says:
Account Conflict PW
Account name is conflicted, change required.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Name: CocoRanger
Server: Mabon

Re: "Account Conflict PW" Please help

It was an issue that started to happen when cross platform came into place since many characters on iOS had same usernames as Android players. The current and only fix to this would be to PM Muldar or Tadaaah with the following:

- Your Issue
- Character Name and World
- IOS or Android

But it says:
Account Conflict PW

No worries, found your account easily.

Conflict removed and username updated to

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

Any issues let me know :)

But it says:
Account Conflict PW

No worries, found your account easily.

Conflict removed and username updated to

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

Any issues let me know :)
Hi I’m having the same problem. I haven’t played in months and tried emailing support but they haven’t been much help. :( my character name is naturally and I played on fingal android. I was told the conflict was removed but I’m still not able to log on. Is it possible that my password needs to be reset? If so could you help me with that. If needed I can verify some of the items that I had.

Hi I’m having the same problem. I haven’t played in months and tried emailing support but they haven’t been much help. :( my character name is naturally and I played on fingal android. I was told the conflict was removed but I’m still not able to log on. Is it possible that my password needs to be reset? If so could you help me with that. If needed I can verify some of the items that I had.
When you sign in with your updated details are you being notified of an account conflict or incorrect details?

When you sign in with your updated details are you being notified of an account conflict or incorrect details?
Incorrect details

I have the same problem with my toon kingjek in Herne. My clannies Told me to register here and contact @muldar. But i cant Pm him for Some reason. Please help me muldar

I have the same problem with my toon kingjek in Herne. My clannies Told me to register here and contact @muldar. But i cant Pm him for Some reason. Please help me muldar
You’ll need at least 5 posts in order to PM anyone. So just do 4 more posts and it should fix it:)

You’ll need at least 5 posts in order to PM anyone. So just do 4 more posts and it should fix it:)
So i just quote you

And again