Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Losing intrest in CH

The last 2 weeks have turned me right off the game if i am being honest.
Not allowed, you're staying right here Mr. I only know like 4 people on Epona so if you left then that's a solid quarter of my friends gone. :P
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

I quit like 4-5 months ago i think. Since then i took a 5 weeks vacation abroad, learned how to drive, got a new part time job while still studying... quitting CH was the best thing ive ever done tbh.

The game was getting boring and tiring, had to move on. I still log from time to time to help with bosses when i can be bothered but thats about it, just a quick log in - kill boss - log out. Most of my friends in game and clannies already quit so even if i wanted to stay few mins longer to talk to people, i cant, coz theyre already gone.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

i can relate to this topic so much. i remember back in 2013 when castle used to be simple, when there used to be events every 4 months which would make you log back because of a new boss with great gear. I remember how simple but yet characters looked. how friendly the community was. As of right now i can still get a good vibe from all areas but the tower. its just doesn't fit games design. it was simple and suddenly we are in the sky fighting eyes.
I fell in love with celtic heroes of how simple but similar it was to life, there is obviously some bigger MMO's out there but yet there was a part of me that would rather play this than World of Warcraft.

The last 2 weeks have turned me right off the game if i am being honest.

Then there is me being “silenced” for aparantly no reason at all. Havnt been able to talk in game for 2 weeks now and am still waiting for a response from support as to the reason why...honestly if it were a valid reason for why then id be fine. But theres no reason at all lol and otm still hasnt even responded. Way to go otm.

Removed Beta Talk
I agree with ya ventius, after seeing the leaked pictures and all bosses in beta and luxury items it really turned me off, was gonna be more fun if I see it on my own but no, pictures were passed around too much, bet you most players know what what's in beta, otm sure knows who to pick.
Also yea, team doesn't listen to players anymore, altho when players say that, otm replies quicker than lighting saying: "We do listen to our players feed back"
Seriously, tell me why is everyone quitting.
Bill Gates once said: "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning"
Instead of banning people from forums listen to them, banning won't help, if someone wanna talk something negative about otm team they could spread it anywhere.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I quit like 4-5 months ago i think. Since then i took a 5 weeks vacation abroad, learned how to drive, got a new part time job while still studying... quitting CH was the best thing ive ever done tbh.
You really don’t have to quit a game to do any of those. If you do, then that’s kind of a problem.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

You really don’t have to quit a game to do any of those. If you do, then that’s kind of a problem.
Lol yep. Base the game around your life not the other way around. Easy fix.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

i can relate to this topic so much. i remember back in 2013 when castle used to be simple, when there used to be events every 4 months which would make you log back because of a new boss with great gear. I remember how simple but yet characters looked. how friendly the community was. As of right now i can still get a good vibe from all areas but the tower. its just doesn't fit games design. it was simple and suddenly we are in the sky fighting eyes.
I fell in love with celtic heroes of how simple but similar it was to life, there is obviously some bigger MMO's out there but yet there was a part of me that would rather play this than World of Warcraft.
That's why i'm quite excited for the Gardens. The Tower is ridiculously boring and samey, I couldn't care less if they ever add anything more to it.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Exactly, it made me realise i was wasting too much time on a game that i didnt even enjoy playing anymore.

As an example, im sure anyone who played or plays in a competitive server knows that waking up in the middle of the night to kill a boss is a pretty normal thing for any CH players.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Exactly, it made me realise i was wasting too much time on a game that i didnt even enjoy playing anymore.

As an example, im sure anyone who played or plays in a competitive server knows that waking up in the middle of the night to kill a boss is a pretty normal thing for any CH players.
I realized that also when we had a big 12 hour down time :)