Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Losing intrest in CH

Tbh a lot of things that are not the same, I can't rant here ofc it'll be deleted, will talk about it in a video just because I have more freedom of speech there without getting threatened to be banned, stay tuned.
someone will screenshot ur vid/report (addicted) :lol: :lol: :D
Android@Fingal
Casey McGillick - 226 - Ranger
NANAKO - 175 - Mage

Tbh a lot of things that are not the same, I can't rant here ofc it'll be deleted, will talk about it in a video just because I have more freedom of speech there without getting threatened to be banned, stay tuned.
Lol how u think i feel? I'll quit for 2 months then play for a few weeks and get bored again hah but part of that could be from growing up, I dont know, it's not as fun to me as it was in 2011-14, which I would consider CH's prime.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Lol how u think i feel? I'll quit for 2 months then play for a few weeks and get bored again hah but part of that could be from growing up, I dont know, it's not as fun to me as it was in 2011-14, which I would consider CH's prime.
It's not because you're growing up but because the game isn't growing
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

It's not because you're growing up but because the game isn't growing
It's all a perspective, could be either, regardless it definitely is not as fun as it used to be... whether it be because the content isnt what it used to be, or because i grew up, same concept with roller coasters, so much fun as a kid, but as an adult they're okay lmao.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

The last 2 weeks have turned me right off the game if i am being honest.

Then there is me being “silenced” for aparantly no reason at all. Havnt been able to talk in game for 2 weeks now and am still waiting for a response from support as to the reason why...honestly if it were a valid reason for why then id be fine. But theres no reason at all lol and otm still hasnt even responded. Way to go otm.

Removed Beta Talk
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

The last 2 weeks have turned me right off the game if i am being honest.

Then there is me being “silenced” for aparantly no reason at all. Havnt been able to talk in game for 2 weeks now and am still waiting for a response from support as to the reason why...honestly if it were a valid reason for why then id be fine. But theres no reason at all lol and otm still hasnt even responded. Way to go otm.

Removed Beta Talk
"lesser cousin" of Gele's weapons?
Ranger 227+