Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Proposal

I have no clue however hard this may be, but seeing the direction of the game, and considering that stats start to plateau well before end game... could we possibly get a new stats formula, more modern? One that wasn't created when the max level was under 100...
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Re: Proposal

I have no clue however hard this may be, but seeing the direction of the game, and considering that stats start to plateau well before end game... could we possibly get a new stats formula, more modern? One that wasn't created when the max level was under 100...
Was literally talking about this with some other EG players on line this week.

Stat gear didn’t used to be a thing, most strength back in U2 was 500, and now we’re using the same formula when people have thousands of stats.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Was thinking the same!!

Mage ftw

Yeah so um all I’m gona say is no one actually seems to know much about plateau lmao...I have a shards formula that’s is never more then a single dmg point off and many other mage skills close to perfect. Wana know at what point focus really plateaus? Around 1.8 billion foc...yes 1.8billion the diminishing dmg return for foc even at 3000-4000 foc which is dg level is very low and really dosent do much dmg at all to your dps when adding foc...I can’t inagine this is any dif for str or ability or any other multipliers in this game based on how the formulas are written
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Example when my ability stat stays constant (set at 5000) and my foc value is at 2800 I’m losing about 70 dmg to plateau effect at which point I’m still gaining well over 100 dmg per 100 foc (dmg lost increases by about 2-3 dmg per 100 foc lol) not a lot at all

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Bet this gonna be moved to feedback and suggestions (aka the resting place of good ideas that rarely get used :) )
In that case in b4 moved

However if this doesnt get moved could you elaborate on what your saying with the focus plateau i dont really understand what your saying here lol. Main points i got was that focus really starts to plateau at 1.8 billion. Idk maybe im just tired, will reread in morning.

Bet this gonna be moved to feedback and suggestions (aka the resting place of good ideas that rarely get used :) )
In that case in b4 moved

However if this doesnt get moved could you elaborate on what your saying with the focus plateau i dont really understand what your saying here lol. Main points i got was that focus really starts to plateau at 1.8 billion. Idk maybe im just tired, will reread in morning.
It is constantly plateauing at a small rate but it dosent reach a true plateau (you gain no damage) until that number ill add a link to what im talking about haha its hard to explain

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

What are you meaning by stats formula? The damage formula and skill formulas are fairly simple to rewrite (not 100% accurate but within a few damage) however stats and ability's are just pieces of the skill and damage formulas, they arent written as formulas themselves. In regards to them being modern, you can add as many stat or ability points as you want they all are plugged into formulas which take the square root of those stats times a multiplier, so they are still just as relevant now as they were back when people had much lower stat points. And yes stats do plateau before endgame (well as soon as you add more then 1 point lmao) but not significantly enough to be a major factor even at the top stats levels the damage lost per stat added is fairly low.

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

I would much prefer a re-balance of the mobs/bosses instead to be perfectly honest, and for goodness sake re-add the wisps, they helped provide the magical feel to Stonevale that I felt made it flourish the way it did.
Cooler (Level 220 Warrior)
Coora (Level 150+ Ranger)
Coola (Level 50 Mage)
Belenus Server
Ronin