Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Biggest mistake...

I accidentally mailed someone my stuff I confused 2 letters since they sound the same.... I mailed them to my toon, or TRIED to but they were sent to someone else..... is this retrievable? It contained my essentials....
-160+ (I hope by now)FlamingStorm
Iggs is a noob.
Iggs is a noob
Mages are boss

Re: Biggest mistake...

I accidentally mailed someone my stuff I confused 2 letters since they sound the same.... I mailed them to my toon, or TRIED to but they were sent to someone else..... is this retrievable? It contained my essentials....
Sadly i don't think so. it's probably the same as with scammed items, in that they can't do anything once another player has been given your items. :(
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Sadly i don't think so. it's probably the same as with scammed items, in that they can't do anything once another player has been given your items. :(
Don’t think so... so theirs a chance that yes this is retrievable? It’s a level one toon anyways.... and don’t they get re sent by default...? How long would that take?
-160+ (I hope by now)FlamingStorm
Iggs is a noob.
Iggs is a noob
Mages are boss

if ur lucky the person doesnt take it in 30 days and i think it will go back to you. Not 100% sure
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis

Don’t think so... so theirs a chance that yes this is retrievable? It’s a level one toon anyways.... and don’t they get re sent by default...? How long would that take?
If the toon is inactive, your mail should be returned in about a month.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

If you don’t know to what character items went feel free to send a ticket via game asking to which character items were send. On other hand if you did send items to another character and that character does not open the email it will return to you within 28 days I believe. So best of luck!

Submit an in-game Support Ticket and we can look into it, on occasion we can return the items (If it is an obviously dead account)

We may however be unable to and you will need to wait the 28 days for the automatic return system.