Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mage Battle Mount

Depends on your play style, are you more of a reserved solo type player (bear) or an all out dps glass cannon type player (elk). Granted elk is better for just about everything except suitability tho (foc will boost all of your skills and the dmg skill in a nice addition).
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

For my mage I did elk, shield offy, direct damage rings and full focus. (Other parts can vary for you)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Krummy summed it up pretty nicely and ultimately it comes down to your play style. I would suggest the elk, however, as even if you like the shield for leveling, it becomes less useful when you near EG, and with how expensive these mounts are it would probably be better to work on one all the way through.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Krummy summed it up pretty nicely and ultimately it comes down to your play style. I would suggest the elk, however, as even if you like the shield for leveling, it becomes less useful when you near EG, and with how expensive these mounts are it would probably be better to work on one all the way through.
Rumor has it that the best play style is leaking pics. I suggest the banned beta tester pet
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Rumor has it that the best play style is leaking pics. I suggest the banned beta tester pet
Let's not put this Q&A topic off topic and help the dude in need :D
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Bear is the best, since it has the useful free e shield(so you can throw even more of your vit points into focus).

But if you don't plan on getting hit(aka a bossing build), use elk, even though its magic damage, its still bonus damage. And the focus will give you a small dmg boost...

(endgame focus plateauing is so bad lol)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Bear is the best, since it has the useful free e shield(so you can throw even more of your vit points into focus).

But if you don't plan on getting hit(aka a bossing build), use elk, even though its magic damage, its still bonus damage. And the focus will give you a small dmg boost...

(endgame focus plateauing is so bad lol)
Plateau really isnt bad at all lol

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Bounty's ect if you soloing can be difficult at endgame (dang hounds) lol but all classes have probs on those with low vit. I personally see no reason for adding vit after lvl 220 (endgame) im a mage sitting at 3k health lol the only time I ever die is if a boss directly targets me, or occasionally on bounty's. But meh most are easy or require a grp anyways so unless you are still lixing or plan to solo edl phes lol (I can still do up to 205 with 3k health) then full foc is the way to go, and any foc you can get your hands on is a great addition.

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Bounty's ect if you soloing can be difficult at endgame (dang hounds) lol but all classes have probs on those with low vit. I personally see no reason for adding vit after lvl 220 (endgame) im a mage sitting at 3k health lol the only time I ever die is if a boss directly targets me, or occasionally on bounty's. But meh most are easy or require a grp anyways so unless you are still lixing or plan to solo edl phes lol (I can still do up to 205 with 3k health) then full foc is the way to go, and any foc you can get your hands on is a great addition.
Im full focus too, and almost never get hit when bossing, and usually can handle enemies alone. But Im saying overall, the bear is better because the shield skill is more useful then a magic damage skill/some focus to non full focuses. If someone is expecting to take damage, they should highly consider the bear, as they can just use the shield skill and not need as much hp.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr